RemedySpot.com

Re: Zoo Day - Michele, Barb, Jacki, Gloria, , and anyone else wi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Michele, Barb, Jacki, Gloria, , and anyone else wishing to join us!

Michele brought up a good point: she asked "How will we know everyone? I've never met anyone in the group."

I was thinking if you have photos that you can share online of you and your family we could swap photos so we know who to look for at the zoo. It would make even more fun when we meet each other if we see photos of each other.

I have our family album on the site if you want to see us. If you want and have a bit of time you can either upload some photos for an album for your families or send a photo by email attachment to us. For our family, see Helmick Family album, if you upload to an album, let us know which album is yours. I'll give you links to the photo section. After uploading your album take a peek at some of the group's family albums , theres some nice pics of the families' in our group!

If you want to make an album for your family: click on the link below and sign in if required. then click on the link at the top right to "Create Album" Name your album and then add photos. Let me know if you need help, I'll send more details by email or you can call me and I can give you more details.

Here's the photo section for our group; you may need to sign into (if you aren't already signed in) after clicking on the link: : Photos..

Send me your phone numbers too so I can call you if anything comes up.

1@...

It will be so great to meet you all and I'm really looking forward to zoo day.

Just in case you need to know, we're just going to make it a leisure strolling kind of day rather than a tour of the zoo. It's kind of hard to socialize when you're touring on a fast pace. We can work out details if your family would like to tour the zoo. The zoo is so large it takes anywhere from 4-6 hours to actually tour the whole zoo. I'll look at some of the activities for that day and see what would be best for a group to do, so we aren't all walking ourselves weary.

Depending on how long you want to stay, you might want to either pack a family lunch or the zoo has nice little fast food resturaunts and a nice outdoor dinning area close to the entrance, I'd love to have lunch there if you want to do that. We can decide when we're together what everyone wants to do.

I'm going to see about scanning a map of the zoo so you can see the zoo layout.

Yours Most Truly,

n

In a message dated 6/29/07 3:36:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shel_abraham@... writes:

How will we know everyone? I've never met anyone in the group.

Michele