RemedySpot.com

Re: Zoo Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What time? My daughter starts zoo camp that day so I'll already be there w/ my younger daughter and her little friend.

In a message dated 6/28/2007 4:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 1@... writes:

I was thinking of getting together with our Northeast group at the Cleveland Zoo this coming Monday, July 2nd in the morning. The weather is supposed to be fairly nice in the low 80s. If the weather forcast should change and become over 88-90 degrees we might make it another day. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. Yours Most Truly, n

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

n,

We are new to the group. We just moved to the area three weeks ago and we would be interested in meeting at the zoo. I have a 7 yr old boy with ASD and a 2 yr old little boy.

Hope to meet soon.

Gloria

----- Original Message -----

; GC-AS

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:13 PM

Subject: [ ] Zoo Day

I was thinking of getting together with our Northeast group at the Cleveland Zoo this coming Monday, July 2nd in the morning. The weather is supposed to be fairly nice in the low 80s. If the weather forcast should change and become over 88-90 degrees we might make it another day. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. Yours Most Truly, n group founder/Moderator

Guest guest

I'd like to go and bring the kids.  It sounds great!

Michele

---------- Original Message -----------

From: 1@... , GC-AS Sent: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:13:04 EDT Subject: [ ] Zoo Day

> I was thinking of getting together with our Northeast group at the Cleveland Zoo this coming Monday, July 2nd in the morning.  The weather is supposed to be fairly nice in the low 80s.  If the weather forcast should change and become over 88-90 degrees we might make it another day. > > Let me know if you are interested in joining us.   > > Yours Most Truly, > > n > group founder/Moderator >

------- End of Original Message -------

Guest guest

Hi Jacki, Michele and Gloria!

Great to hear from you all! Looks like we'll have a nice little group for Zoo day! I will be arriving at the zoo between 9:30-9:45am to get a good parking spot! The Zoo opens at 10:am but the parking fills up fast around that time.

Let me know if you need directions to the zoo.

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Yours,

n

In a message dated 6/28/07 11:05:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jarkat2002@... writes:

What time? My daughter starts zoo camp that day so I'll already be there w/ my younger daughter and her little friend. In a message dated 6/28/2007 4:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 1@... writes:

I was thinking of getting together with our Northeast group at the Cleveland Zoo this coming Monday, July 2nd in the morning. The weather is supposed to be fairly nice in the low 80s. If the weather forcast should change and become over 88-90 degrees we might make it another day.

Guest guest

That would be great!! What time??? My husband and I were going to tkae him to the zoo anyway that day!!! Barb

----- Original Message ----From: " 1@..." < 1@...> ; GC-AS Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:13:04 PMSubject: [ ] Zoo Day

I was thinking of getting together with our Northeast group at the Cleveland Zoo this coming Monday, July 2nd in the morning. The weather is supposed to be fairly nice in the low 80s. If the weather forcast should change and become over 88-90 degrees we might make it another day. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. Yours Most Truly, n group founder/Moderator

Guest guest

Hi Michele,

I will post group memo on a meeting place and directions by Sunday evening so that everyone can get the info. We may have more wanting to join us who haven't seen the email yet.

Call me if you have any questions: 216-310-9692

Yours, n

In a message dated 6/29/07 3:36:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shel_abraham@... writes:

How will we know everyone? I've never met anyone in the group.

Michele

Guest guest

How will we know everyone?  I've never met anyone in the group. 

Michele

---------- Original Message -----------

From: 1@... Sent: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:26:06 EDT Subject: Re: [ ] Zoo Day

> Hi Jacki, Michele and Gloria! > > Great to hear from you all!  Looks like we'll have a nice little group for Zoo day!  I will be arriving at the zoo between 9:30-9:45am to get a good parking spot!  The Zoo opens at 10:am but the parking fills up fast around that time. > > Let me know if you need directions to the zoo. > > I'm looking forward to meeting you! > > Yours, > > n > > In a message dated 6/28/07 11:05:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jarkat2002aol writes: > > What time?  My daughter starts zoo camp that day so I'll already be there w/ my younger daughter and her little friend. > > In a message dated 6/28/2007 4:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 1wmconnect writes: > > I was thinking of getting together with our Northeast group at the Cleveland Zoo this coming Monday, July 2nd in the morning.  The weather is supposed to be fairly nice in the low 80s.  If the weather forcast should change and become over 88-90 degrees we might make it another day. > >

>

> >

------- End of Original Message -------

Guest guest

I my name is Precious -Patton and my husband would be interested in

joining you guys at the zoo. I am unable to attend due to my work schedule on

July 2, 2007.

Let me know if you guys decide to meet.

Guest guest

>

> Cc: BARBARA COINER <barbcoiner@...>

> From: <precious.b.jackson@...>

> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:01:06 -0700

> Subject: Re: [ ] Zoo Day

>

Hello,

> My name is Precious -Patton and my husband would be interested in

joining you guys at the zoo. I am unable to attend due to my work schedule on

July 2, 2007.

>

> Let me know if you guys decide to meet.