RemedySpot.com

Re: social skills group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/27/2007 10:16:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, picklespaw@... writes:

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new social skills group that started this Monday at Lifespan. What I like best about it is that one of the focuses is dealing with emotions. My son sometimes overreacts to changes in routine or surprises, and this group helps with that. If you're interested, you can call 440-708-2209. Holly runs the group and can tell you more about it.

What is the age group and what is the cost?

thank you,

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/28/2007 9:50:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, picklespaw@... writes:

I'm not sure what the age range is. My son is going into 3rd grade. The cost ends up being $40 per session. Chris

my daughter is also going into 3rd grade ... any idea if insurance may cover this, as they do for OT, PT and ST? She has never gone to a social skills group, however I think it could be very good for her. After paying all of the other co-pays $40 a session is far out of our budget.See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

I'm not sure what the age range is. My son is going into 3rd

grade. The cost ends up being $40 per session. Chris

>

>

> In a message dated 6/27/2007 10:16:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> picklespaw@... writes:

>

> I just wanted to let everyone know about a new social skills

group

> that started this Monday at Lifespan. What I like best about it

is

> that one of the focuses is dealing with emotions. My son

sometimes

> overreacts to changes in routine or surprises, and this group

helps

> with that. If you're interested, you can call 440-708-2209. Holly

> runs the group and can tell you more about it.

>

>

>

> What is the age group and what is the cost?

> thank you,

>

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

• 2 years later...

Okay, so am I a total dork for not knowing what the "south OC" area is ? Could it be ocean???

From: lvchowdah <lvchowdah@...>Subject: ( ) social skills group Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 1:42 AM

Hi, I'm new to the group i'm looking for feedback on social skills groups in south oc area for my 12 yr old daughter who has hfa. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ed------------------------------------

You are not a dork. I don't know what "south OC" means either. Ed, if you are still reading, let us know what state you are in or what big city you are next to!

Roxanna

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

( ) social skills group

Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 1:42 AM

Hi,

I'm new to the group i'm looking for feedback on social skills groups in south oc area for my 12 yr old daughter who has hfa.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

------------------------------------

Could it be South Orange County?Sent from my Mobile DeviceOn Feb 26, 2010, at 5:45 PM, Roxanna <MadIdeas@...> wrote:

You are not a dork. I don't know what "south OC" means either. Ed, if you are still reading, let us know what state you are in or what big city you are next to!

Roxanna

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

( ) social skills group

Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 1:42 AM

Hi,

I'm new to the group i'm looking for feedback on social skills groups in south oc area for my 12 yr old daughter who has hfa.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

------------------------------------

That could be it...I don't know, though. Maybe Ed will see this and we can find out if you are all right!

Roxanna

Re: ( ) social skills group

I don't know why but I seemed to think Orange County as in Calif. as it is in so many TV shows??

Hugs, Michele

----- "Roxanna" <MadIdeasaol> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Roxanna

> "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

sounds right to me...now that you say it...OC ...orange county CA.

From: Roxanna <MadIdeas@...> Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 9:50:41 AMSubject: Re: ( ) social skills group

That could be it...I don't know, though. Maybe Ed will see this and we can find out if you are all right!

Roxanna"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

I don't know why but I seemed to think Orange County as in Calif. as it is in so many TV shows??

Hugs, Michele----- "Roxanna" <MadIdeasaol (DOT) com> wrote: > >

You are not a dork. I don't know what "south OC" means either. Ed, if you are still reading, let us know what state you are in or what big city you are next to!>

>

> Roxanna> "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

Hi I have no idea what you guys are talking about Lol! I live in Australia so it's all weird to me (in regards to Orange County). I also have to remember that we are in front (in regards to timezones) so when I woke up this morning and saw about 100 messages I almost died. You guys were certainly very busy!

> >

You are not a dork. I don't know what "south OC" means either. Ed, if you are still reading, let us know what state you are in or what big city you are next to!>

>

> Roxanna> "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

Hang in there, ! lol. We are a chatty group!

Roxanna

Hi I have no idea what you guys are talking about Lol! I live in Australia so it's all weird to me (in regards to Orange County). I also have to remember that we are in front (in regards to timezones) so when I woke up this morning and saw about 100 messages I almost died. You guys were certainly very busy!

>

>

>

>

> Roxanna

> "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

LOL.......chatty is not the word....i can't keep up either and want to reply to everyone too...

<

From: Roxanna <MadIdeas@...> Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 9:06:37 AMSubject: Re: ( ) social skills group

Hang in there, ! lol. We are a chatty group!

Roxanna"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." E. Burke

> >

>