RemedySpot.com

Our group Parent Contact List - New Link to View by City.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I have a new link to view our group's parent contact list. This new link is organized alphabetically by City to make it easier for parents to find families in the area they live in.

Important Note: As you may know, this list is provided for parents to find other families in their area for social get togethers and for additional support. For your confort and for the group, it is our strict policy to keep this list confidential, in this group and will not be used for any other purpose.}

Links Available: see clickable links below the next paragraph.

1.View the Parent Contact list.

2. Or Add your contact info.

3. Or Edit your contact info.

After clicking on a link you may need to sign into . If you've lost your password or don't have a ID, let me know if you need a temporary sign-in so that you can see, edit or add your contact info.

View Parent Contact List If you need to print, just chose your browser's print icon or try ctrl+P

Add Contact Info

Just add your info in the spaces provided, then scroll down to the bottom right and click on save record. (Members: Before adding: Check list to be sure you haven't already added your info if you've been a member for awhile).

Edit Contact Info To change any info on your contact info, just select your name from the *list and click on the right hand side under edit. (*list is alphabetized by first name.)

Please let me know of you need help with adding or editing your info.

Yours, n