RemedySpot.com

Free Roller Skating Lessons.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This coming Saturday (Oct, 13th. is a scheduled day.)

Free skate lessons at Brookpark Skateland for special needs children. Every other week on Saturday Mornings starting at 9:30am to 10:00am. You may come earlier to get your skates on. (it takes up to 15 min to get those skates on and situated.

Here is the information about the special Olympics Cleveland Chapter. They offer free Roller skating lessons for any special needs children of all ages. Skating lessons are 1/2 hour and there are instructors for individualized coaching. There is a regular skating session for children starting at 10:00am to 12noon, regular admission fee applies from 10:00am to 12noon.

Brookpark Skateland

Phone: 216-267-3966

13445 Brookpark Rd.

Brookpark, Ohio.

Brookpark Skateland is located off of I-271 at Brookpark Rd and 130th street in Brookpark, Ohio. Take the 130th street exit to Brookpark Rd.

Write to: n at: 1@... any questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upcoming Events:

For Residents in Ohio. -- or you could travel! ;o)

Parent to Parent for Autism - (Northeast Ohio Autism support) (See below for Parent to Parent for Autism resource website.)

In addition to the monthly (Cleveland area) biomedical meetings there is now a dietary support group that will meet twice a month. This month's meetings will be held at the Brecksville Library Branch. see below for address and meeting dates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dietary Meeting/ Support Group / Cooking ideas/ Recipes

Exciting happenings will take place at these meetings:

Learn more about the dietary interventions; Swap recipes. share dishes. talk about the challenges of dietary. Info provided for Enzymes/Probiotics/vitamins/Minerals. Encouragement, inspirations and more.

RSVP and Meeting Location Time and Dates:

RSVP to n at: 1@... or call: 216-663-1453/ or 216-310-9692. Leave a message. Please also call if you have any questions about the meeting.

Dates at this Location are: on a Thursday, October 11 and October 25th. Both dates Time: 7:30pm-8:45pm Meeting Location Information: Cuyahoga County Public Library, Brecksville branch.

Easy access off of 77 near rt 82. Less than 2 miles from 480 See Webpage for Library Address, phone and more Library branch info.

Map link is listed on that page. Click here: Brecksville Branch info - Cuyahoga County Public Library

Parent to Parent For Autism Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Resource Website

http://hometown.aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html

- Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support

P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group P2ParentsChat

Book Publication: "Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism" - Page 1 of 4

n- I would love to take my son!! Do you have to registar first? Its every other saterday, how do I know which Saterday? Sandi 1@... wrote: Free skate lessons at Brookpark Skateland for special needs children. Every other week on Saturday Mornings starting at 9:30am to 10:00am. You may come earlier to get your skates on. (it takes up to 15 min to get those skates on and situated. Here is the

information about the special Olympics Cleveland Chapter. They offer free Roller skating lessons for any special needs children of all ages. Skating lessons are 1/2 hour and there are instructors for individualized coaching. There is a regular skating session for children starting at 10:00am to noon, regular admission fee applies from 10:00am to noon. Free group roller skating lessons sponsored by the Special Olympics Cleveland Chapter, roller skating. 1/2 hour lessons on Saturday Mornings at 9:30am every other week. trainned coaches spend time with your special needs child and help them to learn to skate. Hope to see you this coming Saturday. More details below. Brookpark Skateland Phone: 216-267-3966 13445 Brookpark Rd. Brookpark, Ohio. Brookpark Skateland is located off of I-271 at Brookpark Rd and 130th street in Brookpark, Ohio. Take the 130th street exit to Brookpark Rd. Write

to: n at: 1wmconnect any questions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Upcoming Events: For Residents in Ohio. -- or you could travel! ;o) Parent to Parent for Autism - (Northeast Ohio Autism support) (See below for Parent to Parent for Autism resource website.) In addition to the monthly (Cleveland area) biomedical meetings there is now a dietary support group that will meet twice a month. This month's meetings will be held at the Brecksville Library Branch. see below for address and meeting dates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dietary Meeting/ Support Group / Cooking ideas/ Recipes Exciting

happenings will take place at these meetings: Learn more about the dietary interventions; Swap recipes. share dishes. talk about the challenges of dietary. Info provided for Enzymes/Probiotics/vitamins/Minerals. Encouragement, inspirations and more. RSVP and Meeting Location Time and Dates: RSVP to n at: 1wmconnect or call: 216-663-1453/ or 216-310-9692. Leave a message. Please also call if you have any questions about the meeting. Dates at this Location are: on a Thursday, October 11 and October 25th. Both dates Time: 7:30pm-8:45pm Meeting Location Information: Cuyahoga County Public Library, Brecksville branch. Easy access off of 77 near rt 82. Less than 2 miles from 480 See Webpage for Library Address, phone and more Library branch info. Map link is listed

on that page. Click here: Brecksville Branch info - Cuyahoga County Public Library Parent to Parent For Autism Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Resource Website http://hometown.aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group P2ParentsChat Book Publication: "Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism" - Page 1 of 4

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Hi Sandi,

Today is one of the scheduled days. 9:30am. I would get there about 9:15am to get skates on and all.

Ask for Ginny, she is in charge of registering. The whole thing is free. Also see if Gail is there, her son and daughter have autism. Gail and her 3 children are usually there for most sessions. I was planning on being there this morning but can't make it. I'll make it next session.

Sandi, give me a call: 216-310-9692 (I'm thinking we could create a group of us mom's & kids for skating for these lessons. Would you like to be in the group?

Yours Truly,

n

In a message dated 10/12/07 1:36:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Sandi43098@... writes:

n-

I would love to take my son!! Do you have to registar first? Its every other saterday, how do I know which Saterday?

Sandi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upcoming Events:

For Residents in Ohio. -- or you could travel! ;o)

Parent to Parent for Autism - (Northeast Ohio Autism support) (See below for Parent to Parent for Autism resource website.)

In addition to the monthly (Cleveland area) biomedical meetings there is now a dietary support group that will meet twice a month. This month's meetings will be held at the Brecksville Library Branch. see below for address and meeting dates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dietary Meeting/ Support Group / Cooking ideas/ Recipes

Exciting happenings will take place at these meetings:

Learn more about the dietary interventions; Swap recipes. share dishes. talk about the challenges of dietary. Info provided for Enzymes/Probiotics/vitamins/Minerals. Encouragement, inspirations and more.

RSVP and Meeting Location Time and Dates:

RSVP to n at: 1@... or call: 216-663-1453/ or 216-310-9692. Leave a message. Please also call if you have any questions about the meeting.

Dates at this Location are: on a Thursday, October 11 and October 25th. Both dates Time: 7:30pm-8:45pm Meeting Location Information: Cuyahoga County Public Library, Brecksville branch.

Easy access off of 77 near rt 82. Less than 2 miles from 480 See Webpage for Library Address, phone and more Library branch info.

Map link is listed on that page. Click here: Brecksville Branch info - Cuyahoga County Public Library

Parent to Parent For Autism Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Resource Website

http://hometown.aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html

- Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support

P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group P2ParentsChat

Book Publication: "Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism" - Page 1 of 4

Sandi,

My 2 children have been involved with Brookpark Special Olympics skating for several years. The next practice session is actually a Halloween party. The next actual skating session is the second Saturday of November. Does your son know how to skate? We go to the public session every Saturday morning from 10-12 if you would like to join us.

Gail

On 10/12/07, Sandi Staten <Sandi43098@...> wrote:

n-

I would love to take my son!! Do you have to registar first? Its every other saterday, how do I know which Saterday?

Sandi 1@... wrote:

Free skate lessons at Brookpark Skateland for special needs children. Every other week on Saturday Mornings starting at 9:30am to 10:00am. You may come earlier to get your skates on. (it takes up to 15 min to get those skates on and situated. Here is the information about the special Olympics Cleveland Chapter. They offer free Roller skating lessons for any special needs children of all ages. Skating lessons are 1/2 hour and there are instructors for individualized coaching. There is a regular skating session for children starting at 10:00am to noon, regular admission fee applies from 10:00am to noon. Free group roller skating lessons sponsored by the Special Olympics Cleveland Chapter, roller skating. 1/2 hour lessons on Saturday Mornings at 9:30am every other week. trainned coaches spend time with your special needs child and help them to learn to skate. Hope to see you this coming Saturday. More details below. Brookpark Skateland Phone: 216-267-3966 13445 Brookpark Rd. Brookpark, Ohio. Brookpark Skateland is located off of I-271 at Brookpark Rd and 130th street in Brookpark, Ohio. Take the 130th street exit to Brookpark Rd. Write to: n at: 1@... any questions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Upcoming Events: For Residents in Ohio. -- or you could travel! ;o) Parent to Parent for Autism - (Northeast Ohio Autism support) (See below for Parent to Parent for Autism resource website.)

In addition to the monthly (Cleveland area) biomedical meetings there is now a dietary support group that will meet twice a month. This month's meetings will be held at the Brecksville Library Branch. see below for address and meeting dates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dietary Meeting/ Support Group / Cooking ideas/ Recipes Exciting happenings will take place at these meetings:

Learn more about the dietary interventions; Swap recipes. share dishes. talk about the challenges of dietary. Info provided for Enzymes/Probiotics/vitamins/Minerals. Encouragement, inspirations and more. RSVP and Meeting Location Time and Dates: RSVP to n at: 1@... or call: 216-663-1453/ or 216-310-9692. Leave a message. Please also call if you have any questions about the meeting. Dates at this Location are: on a Thursday, October 11 and October 25th. Both dates Time: 7:30pm-8:45pm Meeting Location Information: Cuyahoga County Public Library, Brecksville branch. Easy access off of 77 near rt 82. Less than 2 miles from 480 See Webpage for Library Address, phone and more Library branch info. Map link is listed on that page. Click here: Brecksville Branch info - Cuyahoga County Public Library

http://hometown.

aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support

http://groups.

/group/ P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group

http://groups.

/group/P2ParentsChat Book Publication: " Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism " - Page 1 of 4

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

I would love to take my son too - However he is in a bowling league saturday mornings... We went to a skating party for his school at brookpark - he said he loved it - although he never stood up straight once on the skates...lol I would love for him to have lessons there... I skated there competitively as a child there - I never thought about it for ... Gail Buffington <gailbuf@...> wrote: Sandi, My 2 children have been involved with Brookpark Special Olympics skating for several years. The next practice session is actually a Halloween party. The next actual skating session is the second Saturday of November. Does your son know how to skate? We go to the public session every Saturday morning from 10-12 if you would like to join us. Gail On 10/12/07, Sandi Staten <Sandi43098 > wrote: n- I would love to take my son!! Do you have to registar first? Its every other saterday, how do I know which Saterday? Sandi 1wmconnect wrote: Free skate lessons at Brookpark Skateland for special needs children. Every other week on Saturday Mornings starting at 9:30am to 10:00am. You may come earlier to get your skates on. (it takes up to 15 min to get those skates on and situated. Here is the information about the special Olympics Cleveland Chapter. They offer free Roller skating lessons for any special needs children of all ages. Skating lessons are 1/2 hour and there are instructors for individualized coaching. There is a regular skating session for children starting at 10:00am to noon, regular admission fee applies from 10:00am to noon. Free group roller skating lessons sponsored by the Special Olympics Cleveland Chapter,

roller skating. 1/2 hour lessons on Saturday Mornings at 9:30am every other week. trainned coaches spend time with your special needs child and help them to learn to skate. Hope to see you this coming Saturday. More details below. Brookpark Skateland Phone: 216-267-3966 13445 Brookpark Rd. Brookpark, Ohio. Brookpark Skateland is located off of I-271 at Brookpark Rd and 130th street in Brookpark, Ohio. Take the 130th street exit to Brookpark Rd. Write to: n at: 1wmconnect any questions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Upcoming Events: For Residents in Ohio. -- or you could travel! ;o) Parent to Parent for Autism - (Northeast Ohio Autism support) (See below for Parent to Parent for

Autism resource website.) In addition to the monthly (Cleveland area) biomedical meetings there is now a dietary support group that will meet twice a month. This month's meetings will be held at the Brecksville Library Branch. see below for address and meeting dates. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dietary Meeting/ Support Group / Cooking ideas/ Recipes Exciting happenings will take place at these meetings: Learn more about the dietary interventions; Swap recipes. share dishes. talk about the challenges of dietary. Info provided for Enzymes/Probiotics/vitamins/Minerals. Encouragement, inspirations and more. RSVP and Meeting Location Time and Dates: RSVP to n at: 1wmconnect or call: 216-663-1453/ or 216-310-9692.

Leave a message. Please also call if you have any questions about the meeting. Dates at this Location are: on a Thursday, October 11 and October 25th. Both dates Time: 7:30pm-8:45pm Meeting Location Information: Cuyahoga County Public Library, Brecksville branch. Easy access off of 77 near rt 82. Less than 2 miles from 480 See Webpage for Library Address, phone and more Library branch info. Map link is listed on that page. Click here: Brecksville Branch info - Cuyahoga County Public Library Parent to Parent For Autism Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Resource Website http://hometown.

aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support http://groups. /group/ P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group http://groups. /group/P2ParentsChat Book Publication: "Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism" - Page 1 of 4 Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.