RemedySpot.com

Playdate Get together for kid's and Parents - Today. * Reminder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today: July 17th at 1:30pm.

For anyone who may not have heard; a few of us mom's made a plan to get together at Sagamore Hills park and we want to invite you to come join us! map link below for directions to park.

This is a very nice park, the play area is all fenced in and it's not hard to keep an eye on your child. There are plenty of benches around the play area to sit and chat. Parents with older special needs children who have little ones who would like to come are invited.

Let me know you are coming: n: 216-310-9692, leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back.

Map to the Park: Map of 11550 Valley View Rd Sagamore Hills Park, playground Map to Mc's Playland (if it should happen to rain or over 90degrees).

Map of 5304 Royalton Rd Mc's Playland on 82 (This is a huge playland and recommended for kid's over 3 who can climb well).

Call my cell phone if you decide to come at the last minute, but if you can, let me know ahead of time that you're coming so we can look forward to meeting you.

Yours Most Truly,

n

- Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Parent Resource Website