RemedySpot.com

New Playdate Family Matching Database

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I have new database for everyone who whats to be on a playdate list so families can connect and get together. I made the database so that families can find similar families. For example, if you'd like to find another family with a boy close to your son's age who has been dx'd with the same type of autism such as PDD, Asperger's Syndrome, etc, than you can find a family with that criteria on this list. The list also provides who is available on what days of the week and time of day. So there are different ways of finding a family. This helps even if only finding a family who is available when you are available to get together. You can contact that family and make plans with them to get together.

Don't forget there's also the parent contact list that already has 56 members listed but has less information regarding family matching.

The playdate database is new and I haven't yet spread the word on it. Go ahead and list your family if you wish and if you are interested in finding a similar family match.

Here is the link for the database to add your contact information:

: Add Record - Playdate contact list Just hit save record at the bottom right. To see the list; click on the link below:

- Playdate Parent Contact List

To edit your contact info if you need to change anything click the link below:

: Records - Edit your contact info Just click on (edit) on the right hand side of your name.

Let me know if you have questions regarding the database.

Yours, n