RemedySpot.com

Re: Playdate Get together for kid's and Parents.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello again! Got the directions, thank you. We will call if we are coming. Thanks again, Tina 1@... wrote: Next Tuesday July 17th at 1:30pm. A few of us mom's made a plan to get together at this park and we want to invite you to come join us! map link below. This is a very nice park, the play area is all fenced in and it's not hard to keep an eye on your child. There are plenty of benches around the play area to sit and

chat. Parents with older special needs children who have little ones who would like to come are invited. We had a get together last year at this location and it seemed to work out for everyone. Alternate Plan in case of weather conditions: If the weather is too hot - over 90 or if it rains we will meet at the Mc Playland on 82. I'll give you that map link too. If you like, we can swap cell phone numbers so that you know where we are.--(It get's confusing if it looks like rain and it doesn't rain..) Map to the Park: Map of 11550 Valley View Rd Sagamore Hills Park, playground Map to

Mc's Playland (if rain or over 90degree). Map of 5304 Royalton Rd Mc's Playland on 82 (This is a huge playland and recommended for kid's over 3 who can climb well). Call my cell phone if you decide to come at the last minute, but if you can, let me know ahead of time that you're coming so we can look forward to meeting you. n: 216-310-9692, leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back. Yours Most Truly, n - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Parent Resource Website

Guest guest

n,

Would it be possible to do another get together on an evening/weekend. Unfortunately I cannot attend because I work during the day.

Hope you are having a good summer!

Gail

On 7/12/07, 1@... < 1@...> wrote:

Next Tuesday July 17th at 1:30pm. A few of us mom's made a plan to get together at this park and we want to invite you to come join us! map link below.

This is a very nice park, the play area is all fenced in and it's not hard to keep an eye on your child. There are plenty of benches around the play area to sit and chat. Parents with older special needs children who have little ones who would like to come are invited. We had a get together last year at this location and it seemed to work out for everyone. Alternate Plan in case of weather conditions: If the weather is too hot - over 90 or if it rains we will meet at the Mc Playland on 82. I'll give you that map link too. If you like, we can swap cell phone numbers so that you know where we are.--(It get's confusing if it looks like rain and it doesn't rain..) Map to the Park:

Map of 11550 Valley View Rd Sagamore Hills Park, playground Map to Mc's Playland (if rain or over 90degree).

Map of 5304 Royalton Rd Mc's Playland on 82 (This is a huge playland and recommended for kid's over 3 who can climb well). Call my cell phone if you decide to come at the last minute, but if you can, let me know ahead of time that you're coming so we can look forward to meeting you. n: 216-310-9692, leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back. Yours Most Truly, n - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support

Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Parent Resource Website

Guest guest

I could only do weekedns with my son and husband, too. Let me know if you guys find another time and day....thanks, andreaGail Buffington <gailbuf@...> wrote: n, Would it be possible to do another get together on an evening/weekend. Unfortunately I cannot attend because I work during the day. Hope you are having a good summer! Gail On 7/12/07, 1wmconnect < 1wmconnect> wrote: Next Tuesday July 17th at 1:30pm. A few of us mom's made a plan to get together at this park and we want to invite you to come join us! map link below. This is a very nice park, the play area is all fenced in and it's not hard to keep an eye on your child. There are plenty of benches around the play area to sit and chat. Parents with older special needs children who have little ones who would like to come are invited. We had a get together last year at this location and it seemed to work out for everyone. Alternate Plan in case of weather conditions: If the weather is too

hot - over 90 or if it rains we will meet at the Mc Playland on 82. I'll give you that map link too. If you like, we can swap cell phone numbers so that you know where we are.--(It get's confusing if it looks like rain and it doesn't rain..) Map to the Park: Map of 11550 Valley View Rd Sagamore Hills Park, playground Map to Mc's Playland (if rain or over 90degree). Map of

5304 Royalton Rd Mc's Playland on 82 (This is a huge playland and recommended for kid's over 3 who can climb well). Call my cell phone if you decide to come at the last minute, but if you can, let me know ahead of time that you're coming so we can look forward to meeting you. n: 216-310-9692, leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back. Yours Most Truly, n - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Parent Resource Website

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Hi and Gail,

About the playdate coming next Tuesday at 1:30pm in Sagamore hills. This was just a little get together for a few moms and anyone else who'd want to join in.

I'm going to work on the plan for our annual group get together for August. I'll send a survey out for it within a week or two.

I have new database for everyone who whats to be on a playdate list so families can connect and get together. I made the database so that families can find similar families. For example, if you'd like to find another family with a boy close to your son's age who has been dx'd with the same type of autism such as PDD, Asperger's Syndrome, etc, than you can find a family with that criteria on this list. The list also provides who is available on what days of the week and time of day. So there are different ways of finding a family. This helps even if only finding a family who is available when you are available to get together. You can contact that family and make plans with them to get together.

Don't forget there's also the parent contact list that already has 56 members listed but has less information regarding family matching.

The playdate database is new and I haven't yet spread the word on it. Go ahead and list your family if you wish and if you are interested in finding a similar family match.

Here is the link for the database to add your contact information:

: Add Record - Playdate contact list Just hit save record at the bottom right. To see the list; click on the link below:

- Playdate Parent Contact List

Yours, n

In a message dated 7/13/07 2:04:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, egerpatt@... writes:

I could only do weekedns with my son and husband, too. Let me know if you guys find another time and day....thanks, andrea

Gail Buffington <gailbuf@...> wrote