RemedySpot.com

FW: Free Autism Documentary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all - the documentary below is free and well done. Click on Check It Out below to watch it. It is about 9-10 minutes long.

Becky

----- Original Message -----

rwulfe@...

Sent: 7/16/2007 11:07:38 PM

Subject: [sPAM] Free Autism Documentary

Model Me Kids® Presents:

Children With Autism: One Teacher's Experience

Shot on Location at the Kennedy Krieger Institute

Greetings, Model Me Kids® is pleased to announce the release of its documentary Children With Autism: One Teacher's Experience. This documentary focuses on a wonderful classroom of children with autism at the Kennedy Krieger Institute's Lower/Middle School in Baltimore, land. The children and their teacher welcomed us warmly, and we were given a birdseye view of their unique experiences. We are happy to share this with you, and think that you will be as moved in watching the video as we were in making it. It's free! Check it Out

Model Me Kids® social skills training DVDs include:

Time for School

Time for a Playdate

I Can Do It!

Model Me Conversation Cues

Model Me Kids® social skills training videos are geared toward children and teenagers with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, PDD-NOS, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. Coming Next: Model Me Friendship

Learn More

Documentary Press Release

Model Me Kids, LLC is currently looking for educators, parents, and researchers in the field of Autism and Asperger Syndrome who would like to share, through video, their experience and expertise. Click here for more information.

Model Me Kids®, LLC

email: info@...

phone: (888) 232-7715

web: http://www.modelmekids.com

Model Me Kids: Videos for Modeling Social Skills. For Children and Teenagers with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, PDD-NOS, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. Model Me Kids is a registered trademark of Model Me Kids, LLC. Copyright 2004-07 Model Me Kids. . Join Mailing List

Forward email to a friend

This email was sent to rwulfe@..., by info@...

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Model Me Kids®, LLC | P.O. Box 1901 | Rockville | MD | 20850