RemedySpot.com

Dietary Internet Chat-starting Wednesday September 12th at 9:30pm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dietary Intervention for Autism.

If you are implementing the dietary intervention whether a beginner or advanced please join us for an enjoyable evening of connecting with other parents in a discussion forum. I am a Mom who has been implementing dietary for 5 years for my son. It has made a remarkable difference in my son's moods and behaviors. I've been implementing the dietary for myself over the last 2 years to aide in overcoming some challenges such as social anxiety, depression and moods. I feel much better by staying on the dietary regimine. I am glad to encourage and give insights to this very challenging intervention. Please join me if you would like to learn more about the dietary intervention, swap recipes or just need a midweek boost.

Here is the info:

When: Wednesday September 12th at 9:30pm (US. Eastern Standard Time, check your time zone if you are in another location in the US.)

Chat by Messinger Chat Room. please write or call me to let me know you are interested in the chat and I'll add you to the chat room invites.

to rsvp or questions write to n at: -owner OR

See my website for internet chat schedule: right side column.

Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Resource Website P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support Book Publication: "Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism" - Page 1 of 4 Our story was published in the book: Treating Autism 31 parent stories of Hope and Success, and in the 2003 2nd edition "Recovering Autistic Children" in 2006 published by the Autism Research Institute (ARI).

Newspaper Publication:

Story of hope and success Sun Newspapers, Cleveland, Ohio

published August 2004.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~