RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MOM'S NIGHT OUT - Join us!, 8/11/2007, 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are too funny Trish and seems like, sorry to say, ready for a break :-) - back to work to Cleveland! The wine might help you through it though, temporarily! I was so happy to see you and those little rascals of yours at the Achievement Centers last week and they are adorable! I was so surprised to see how Noah has grown - he was a tiny little boy last year and this year I barely recognized him! He looks strong and tall and well nourished. All the treatments have sure made a difference for him not only congitively/developmentally but very clearly physically as well. So good to see that!! Re. the Mom's night out, I think you last suggested the 25th of this month and I would love to do that! That would be a Saturday night! I sure hope that we can do that night and that many other Moms will join us. We should send out an official invite soon! n? Anyone?

Hey, goof to hear you are still sane and hanging in there - I will have a drink too, for you and your grandkiddos! LTrish <minniemimi1@...> wrote: I'm still in Columbus with 2 kidlettes...( and MacKenzie) The little one is a pistol and although she is the most entertaining creature God put on this earth, she exhaust me! Sooo...if anyone needs a drink with good company, it's me! At approx 8:00 I'm breaking open a bottle of wine and I'll

do a quiet toast to all of you! I don't care if they're still up and running around or not!!! I deserve it!!! Including the 4 mo who I babysit 2 days a week in the summer, I've had, as Deb put it, 50% of my grandkids! Add the 15 yo granddaughter and a neice who I comitted to taking to see Rascal Flats at the Ohio State Fair, tomorrow, and I 'm thinking that I may down that entire bottle myself..."sorry Joe, geshyourown boddle"!Have a great time!!!! "Salute"!!!! -Trish>> Reminder from: Group> /cal> > MOM'S NIGHT OUT - Join us!> Saturday August 11, 2007> 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm> (This

event repeats every month on the second Saturday.)> Location: Will be posted on e-mail.> Phone: n: 216-663-1453/My Cell: 440-346-8673> > Notes:> Join us for Mom's Night Out. Details will be sent on e-mail.> > Looking forward to seeing you!> > > > Copyright © 2007 > > http://www.> > > > > > > Don, ,Evan , the Kitty, and Nikita Pattison 15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978 cell (216)544-1231 Don cell (216)313-0612

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

You are too funny Trish and seems like, sorry to say, ready for a break :-) - back to work to Cleveland! The wine might help you through it though, temporarily! I was so happy to see you and those little rascals of yours at the Achievement Centers last week and they are adorable! I was so surprised to see how Noah has grown - he was a tiny little boy last year and this year I barely recognized him! He looks strong and tall and well nourished. All the treatments have sure made a difference for him not only congitively/developmentally but very clearly physically as well. So good to see that!! Re. the Mom's night out, I think you last suggested the 25th of this month and I would love to do that! That would be a Saturday night! I sure hope that we can do that night and that many other Moms will join us. We should send out an official invite soon! n? Anyone?

Hey, goof to hear you are still sane and hanging in there - I will have a drink too, for you and your grandkiddos! Let Trish <minniemimi1@...> wrote: I'm still in Columbus with 2 kidlettes...( and MacKenzie) The little one is a pistol and although she is the most entertaining creature God put on this earth, she exhaust me! Sooo...if anyone needs a drink with good company, it's me! At approx 8:00 I'm breaking open a bottle of wine and

I'll do a quiet toast to all of you! I don't care if they're still up and running around or not!!! I deserve it!!! Including the 4 mo who I babysit 2 days a week in the summer, I've had, as Deb put it, 50% of my grandkids! Add the 15 yo granddaughter and a neice who I comitted to taking to see Rascal Flats at the Ohio State Fair, tomorrow, and I 'm thinking that I may down that entire bottle myself..."sorry Joe, geshyourown boddle"!Have a great time!!!! "Salute"!!!! -Trish>> Reminder from: Group> /cal> > MOM'S NIGHT OUT - Join us!> Saturday August 11, 2007> 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm>

(This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.)> Location: Will be posted on e-mail.> Phone: n: 216-663-1453/My Cell: 440-346-8673> > Notes:> Join us for Mom's Night Out. Details will be sent on e-mail.> > Looking forward to seeing you!> > > > Copyright © 2007 > > http://www.> > > > > > > Don, ,Evan , the Kitty, and Nikita Pattison 15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978 cell (216)544-1231 Don cell (216)313-0612

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Hey, goof to hear you are still sane and hanging in there - I will have a drink too, for you and your grandkiddos! Let us Trish <minniemimi1@...> wrote: I'm still in Columbus with 2 kidlettes...( and MacKenzie) The little one is a pistol and although she is the most entertaining creature God put on this earth, she exhaust me! Sooo...if anyone needs a drink with good company, it's me! At approx 8:00 I'm breaking open a bottle of wine

and I'll do a quiet toast to all of you! I don't care if they're still up and running around or not!!! I deserve it!!! Including the 4 mo who I babysit 2 days a week in the summer, I've had, as Deb put it, 50% of my grandkids! Add the 15 yo granddaughter and a neice who I comitted to taking to see Rascal Flats at the Ohio State Fair, tomorrow, and I 'm thinking that I may down that entire bottle myself..."sorry Joe, geshyourown boddle"!Have a great time!!!! "Salute"!!!! -Trish>> Reminder from: Group> /cal> > MOM'S NIGHT OUT - Join us!> Saturday August 11, 2007> 7:00 pm - 9:00

pm> (This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.)> Location: Will be posted on e-mail.> Phone: n: 216-663-1453/My Cell: 440-346-8673> > Notes:> Join us for Mom's Night Out. Details will be sent on e-mail.> > Looking forward to seeing you!> > > > Copyright © 2007 > > http://www.> > > > > > > Don, ,Evan , the Kitty, and Nikita Pattison 15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978 cell (216)544-1231 Don cell (216)313-0612

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Hey, goof to hear you are still sane and hanging in there - I will have a drink too, for you and your grandkiddos! Let us know about the 25th a.s.a.p.! Trish <minniemimi1@...> wrote: I'm still in Columbus with 2 kidlettes...( and MacKenzie) The little one is a pistol and although she is the most entertaining creature God put on this earth, she exhaust me! Sooo...if anyone needs a drink with good

company, it's me! At approx 8:00 I'm breaking open a bottle of wine and I'll do a quiet toast to all of you! I don't care if they're still up and running around or not!!! I deserve it!!! Including the 4 mo who I babysit 2 days a week in the summer, I've had, as Deb put it, 50% of my grandkids! Add the 15 yo granddaughter and a neice who I comitted to taking to see Rascal Flats at the Ohio State Fair, tomorrow, and I 'm thinking that I may down that entire bottle myself..."sorry Joe, geshyourown boddle"!Have a great time!!!! "Salute"!!!! -Trish>> Reminder from: Group> /cal> > MOM'S NIGHT OUT -

Join us!> Saturday August 11, 2007> 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm> (This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.)> Location: Will be posted on e-mail.> Phone: n: 216-663-1453/My Cell: 440-346-8673> > Notes:> Join us for Mom's Night Out. Details will be sent on e-mail.> > Looking forward to seeing you!> > > > Copyright © 2007 > > http://www.> > > > > > >

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!