RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Racing heart/temps - Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

I know that you can and still get good results, but I don't. Yes .. at first it stung a little. Just for a couple of days. I usually apply it in the same area every day .. now I don't feel any stinging.

By the way, yesterday I took my afternoon supplements late (after 2 p.m.) which is not a good thing . If I take iodoral after 12 noon it wakes me up at 3 or 4 a.m.. Well, of course this is what happened to me last night. I had an *epiphany* and decided to use more of the transdermal mag oil (in the wee hours, this morning). It took probably a half hour, but I did finally get back to sleep. In the past, I always ended up getting up, 'cause I couldn't get back to sleep. Not sure why I didn't think of using the mag oil (in the middle of the night for situations as this) before. ;-)

Best,

Glo

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@ sbcglobal. net>Subject: Re: Re: Racing heart/temps - iodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:48 PM

You can get a product called BalanCe from www.vrp.com which is magnesium, potassium and Vit C all together and I think it is about $13. Do 2-4 scoops a day. It takes a while to build up bowel tolerance.

Re: Racing heart/temps -

Hi ,I don't have a very big budget either. I just use powdered Mg as it ischeaper than pills. At first it gave me loose stools, but I guess Igot used to it because I can take the whole 1/4 tsp now withoutproblems. I would try the cheaper option first and see if it worksbefore you lay out big bucks for fancy stuff. I use Lugol's because it costs 1/3 as much as Iodoral. I use powedredascorbic acid, without additives like acerola which give me hives.Works great, I just take a lot. I suppose some bioflavinoids would begood some day if I can afford that.Dorothy