RemedySpot.com

Mon. Oct. 22, Biomedical meeting for NEOhio and directions (Cleveland group)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In case you missed the posting on the Cleveland Biomed group see details below:

additional note:

Dietary meetings are seperate and at another location. A post will be sent on that meeting soon.

Upcoming Biomed meeting; Cleveland area (Northeast Ohio)

Date: Monday, October 22, 2007

Time: 7:00pm-8:45pm.

(Directions to the Galvin Center for the meeting below)

Topic will be Hidden Toxins in the Home. I found information on environmental toxins and one very important topic are those found inour own homes that contribute to health problems.

I'll be putting information togetherand will have printed handouts for everyone wishing to attend the meeting.I'll also have info on what we can do about toxins.

For the meeting Please RSVP to n at: 1 or leave a RSVP message at: 216-310-9692, I'll call you back if you have any questions.

Directions to the biomedical meeting:

Here is the address which is located in Beachwood off of 271.

3800 Park East Drive, Beachwood, Ohio 44122 - Galvin Center phone: Toby or ann: 216-514-1600

If you are going North on 271 Harvard exit is easiest (less traffic). Turn Left onto Havard go to Richmond Rd. Turn Rt onto Richmond go to East Park Drive and Turn Rt. Go to bend vere left and the 1st drive with a sign marked Harbor Side. The Galvin center is directly across from Embassy suite.

If you are going South on 271.

Get off at Chagrin Blvd exit and turn Rt onto Chagrin go to East Park Blvd on the left hand side. (this is the 1st intersection after getting off the exit.

Go to Harbor Side (last building on right hand side, before stop sign) Galvin Center is located in that building. (embassy suite is directly across from the Galvin Center).

Map of 3800 Park East Dr (Galvin Center) OH by MapQuest

Barring any unforseen obstacles, I will be there!

-Trish

>

> Upcoming Biomed meeting; Cleveland area (Northeast Ohio)

> Date: Monday, October 22, 2007

> Time: 7:00pm-8:45pm.