RemedySpot.com

Peds in Twinsburg area?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hell all:

I will be moving to Twinsburg, Ohio next week. I am wondering if anyone can refer me to a good pediatrition or developmental pediatrition for my 5 year old with a 299.00 dx.

Thanks!

Guest guest

Children's Hospital Physicians Associates in Twinsburg is a really good

place. There are 3 docs there. One of them I would NOT recommend --

especially for a non-neurotypical child. You can e-mail me off-list

and I can tell you which ones to ask for should you decide to go this

route. My kids have had all kinds of trouble -- even the neurotypical

one -- and this group has really been great.

--Suzanne

>

> Hell all:

>

> I will be moving to Twinsburg, Ohio next week. I am wondering if

anyone can refer me to a good pediatrition or developmental

pediatrition for my 5 year old with a 299.00 dx.

>

> Thanks!

>

Guest guest

Dr. Neveda just moved to Twinsburg. She's a ped neurologist who

specializes in autism and I have only heard good things about her from

other parents. BUT I don't think they take insurance. If you are

interested in seeing her, let me know and I will get you the website

and phone #. Chris

>

> Hell all:

>

> I will be moving to Twinsburg, Ohio next week. I am wondering if

anyone can refer me to a good pediatrition or developmental

pediatrition for my 5 year old with a 299.00 dx.

>

> Thanks!

>

Guest guest

I agree, this looks like an excellent practice. They are not pediatricians, but they have a psychologist, a ped. neuro, an slp, and an ot. I can recommend Jocelyn Mills (sLP) very highly as I have worked with her in our home program. Here's what I found on their site at www.kidslinkohio.com. KidsLink Family We would like to introduce you to our KidsLink Family. As staff members are added, you can find out more about them here! Pictures arriving soon... Nevada , MD is a board certified pediatric neurologist. She completed medical school at Washington University School of Medicine. She finished her Pediatrics residency and Pediatric Neurology Fellowship at St. Louis Children's Hospital. She came to Akron Children's Hospital in 2003 as a staff child neurologist and was named medical director of

the Autism Program. During her years at Akron Children's, she developed an inter-disciplinary autism assessment team and was active in creating several programs for family support and education. Dr. was appointed by Governor Taft to serve on the Ohio Autism Taskforce and now serves in a three-year appointed position on the Advisory Board for the Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence disabilities (OCALI). She has been the primary investigator for several autism research projects. Dr. enjoys treating children with a variety of neurologic needs and believes that family involvement is essential for the best medical care. She is married and has three children, ages 8, 10 and 10. DePolo, PsyD will be joining the KidsLink family part time starting in January 2008. She is a licensed pediatric clinical psychologist. She completed her PsyD in clinical psychology at State University. She finished a pediatric

psychology clinical fellowship at The Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism focusing on diagnosis and treatment of autistic spectrum disorders. She served on the medical staff of The Cleveland Clinic for two years, prior to working as a pediatric psychologist in the NeuroDevelopmental Center at Akron Children's Hospital where she was asked to co-direct the Autism Program. She developed a very successful social skills training program that most recently served over 40 patients in 5 groups, with participants ranging in age from 6 to 18 years old. She has lectured widely in our community and has provided in-school and in-home consultative services. She also developed a pediatric psychology fellowship program to train future psychologists to work with patients who have neurodevelopmental disabilities and oversaw the inception of a new sibling support program, for siblings of children with developmental disabilities. She is married and expecting her first child. Jocelyn Mills, MA, CCC/SLP is a licensed speech and language pathologist. She completed her masters degree at Kent State University. Ms. Mills has also completed course work leading to licensure in school administration at Cleveland State University, and is now close to completing her PhD in Education - Learning and Development at CSU. Ms. Mills has worked in the area of behavioral management for children with autism for the past 10 years, including positions as an independent behavioral therapist, team leader and multi-handicapped teacher. She has also worked at the Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism as the coordinator of the speech pathology department. She was then named director of the STARS program (Specialized Teaching for students with Autism and Resources Services) for the Geauga County Educational Service Center, serving as the administrator for the school programming for 25 students with autism. She enjoys providing speech

treatment and behavioral intervention for children with a variety of developmental disabilities. She is married and active in a variety of community events, including serving on the board of the National Association of Autism - Northeast Ohio chapter. Kelle DeBoth, MOT, OTR/L is a licensed and registered occupational therapist. She completed her masters degree at the University of Pittsburgh. She is currently certified to administer the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (SIPT). Ms. DeBoth has worked with children with autism for more than six years, providing in-home services and programming as well as occupational therapy. Upon moving to Ohio in 2004, she took a position as senior occupational therapist for the STARS program (Specialized Teaching for students with Autism and Resources Services) for the Geauga Counting Educational Service Center, serving 25 students with autism. Ms. DeBoth also has a strong background in

behavioral management, pre-vocational/vocational and life skills training, and has provided OT consultative services across the northeast Ohio region. She has experience with feeding treatment as well. She is married and enjoys participating in community activities. Sue Corp is joining KidsLink as our office coordinator. She has an undergraduate degree in special education. She has worked in office management and marketing in a variety of industries. Recently, she has worked at Akron Children's Hospital in the NeuroDevelopmental Center and in the department of Social Work. She serves as a facilitator in the "Good Mourning" group for children who have experienced a personal loss. This page and all its contents copyright 2007 by KidsLink Neurobehavioral Center. C M <picklespaw@...> wrote: Dr. Neveda just moved to Twinsburg. She's a ped neurologist who specializes in autism and I have only heard good things about her from other parents. BUT I don't think they take insurance. If you are interested in seeing her, let me know and I will get you the website and phone #. Chris>> Hell all:> > I will be moving to Twinsburg, Ohio next week. I am wondering if anyone can refer me to a good pediatrition or

developmental pediatrition for my 5 year old with a 299.00 dx.> > Thanks!>

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.