RemedySpot.com

Family Camping trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We will be hitting the road in an about an hour. Every year we take and the older grandkids tent camping for a week. This year we are going to hocking hills. is so excited as this is the 1st year he gets to sleep in his own tent. We always told him that he could not sleep in his own tent until he made 1st class in boy scouts. Well he did this and we have to back our words. He has camped 2 times now with scouts in his own tent and there have not been any problems. Still makes me nervous though. Hocking Hills is such a gorgous place to camp in the fall with all the leaves turning. We have camped there in June and in Oct, never August so I am sure there will be lots of exploring going on to see what is different. is wanting to show his nephews the caves, falls and what he calls "the devils toliet" it is really called the devils bathtub. But to him it looks like a toliet an dwe can not

convince him otherwise. What is it with the word toleit that he finds so very funny I have no idea. But it sure sends him laughing. Anyway now that I am almost caught up with email we will be off line for a week again. Maybe by Christmas i will be able to log on and see only that days post.LOL. BeckyBecky Mother to , 16, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebal Palsy, MR, ADHD Check Out Make a Dream Come True Entry http://www.4pawsforability.org/dream.htm Everybody

has barriers and obstacles. If you look at them as containing fences that don't allow you to advance, then you're going to be a failure. If you look at them as hurdles that strengthen you each time you go over one, then you're going to be a success. Carson Surgeon

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.