RemedySpot.com

Was: Re: A New : - now some definitions.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Sorry for the missunderstanding. I want you and everyone to know, all topics are open and allowed for discussion regarding autism, this is to say biomedical and conventional, and as you know, even off-topic subjects are allowed as long as they are helpful to others.

I think I may need to define the word discussion verses debates. I think debates could be defined differently than discussion. Some debates may become unhealthy in a fast paced transaction when a missunderstanding occurs. This is why I first thought of a special board for debates. It was an offering to help keep the peace in a family oriented group.

Please do understand that all topics and questions are welcome regarding autism or family support here on the list. That includes biomedical and conventional therapies and parent support. You may also discuss what you believe is true and still have it as a discussion. I think you will know when something turns into an unhealthy debate.

Hope this is helpful.

Yours, n

In a message dated 7/24/07 8:12:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, egerpatt@... writes:

Hi all,

Personally, I would love to continue to learn about even controversial issues through healthy debates. While I understand where everyone is coming from, I am also a bit disappointed that we can not discuss these on .

I hope that will keep responding to everyone's biomedical questions as she has so much to offer. I would hate for anyone to feel unwelcome here - and it makes me want to go someplace else, too.