RemedySpot.com

Upcoming group Family Picnic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

About the upcoming family picnic for August 31st at 6:00pm.

topics:

..shall we have light music?

..sign-up sheet for social groups/playgroups for our children.

..ideas for activities. send me ideas if you have any.

..family name tags? (samples below)

..Light Music?

We may have light easy music at the picnic. I know some people who may be able to donate some time for music. (I'll have easy light music as some children may be sensitive to certain accustics.) Let me know what you think.

Social/ playgroups:

I was thinking how our family picnic can actually be a way to organize small social groups for our children. I'll bring a sign-up sheet for families who want to find others to form playdate and social groups for our children. (Some of you who are already on our playdate list won't need to sign-up again. Just mark if you are interested in a social or playgroup where your name is on the list.

..picnic activities:

Send me ideas for activities that your children enjoy. I will try to put some ideas together for fun.

Name Tags:

Let me know if you like this idea.

To help facilitate families who want to meet one another at the family picnic, I was wondering if you would like for me to print family name tags.

I can print out family name tags with your name, your special child(ren)s' name siblings.

One will be for you and the other for your spouse. Grandparents are also welcome if you'd like to accompany the family for your grandchild, it will be listed as Grandchild.

Tag examples would look like this: (nicknames, middle names, and A.K.A's are welcome!)

The tags below are just "example" tags. See samples below and if you like the idea let me know and send your info for the tag. I can do all 3 samples, both spouses or just for you.

I'll keep the label template for future get togethers once I put it all together. Then at future events and meetings I'll have them available. What do you think?