RemedySpot.com

hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i stared taking iodoral around a week ago now, i am having stomach problems, not real bad but something i did not have before i stared taking the iodoral,  as also i went to take my blood pressure at a store, and was very surprised when it said that the high number was 147 the low one was 80 and my pulse was 80, i have never had high blood pressure ever, its not in my family,  just last week before i started taking iodoral it was normal 150 over 75 pulse was 76 so i can only think its the cause, i do feel allot better then i have felt in years more energy, not so much pain in my back and legs, feel more alert . maybe this is something that will pass, after i have been on it long enough for it to fix my thyroid problems can anyone let me know if this is normal and will clear up later after my body is clearer.? thanks pamela Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.