RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Biomedical Therapy/ Intervention group meeting, 8/20/2007,...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So sorry for this memo. It popped out automatically and I totally forgot to delete the one for this month. We decided to skip this months meeting due to everyone having to prepare their children for school. I'll try to keep the communication better on the meetings in the future.

btw: we are scheduled for a meeting on Monday September 17th at 7:00pm the pending topic will be sent out within the next week. I have to confirm with the speaker again.

Yours, n

In a message dated 8/19/07 12:02:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, minniemimi1@... writes:

Hi n and all,

Sorry that I have to skip this one. I'm not coming back from Columbus until Wed. night.... School starts Friday :0(

Take Care, -Trish

> Reminder from: Group

> /cal

Hi n, I sent an email to the other address wishing to change my email receipts to the '25 at a time' option. I hope this makes sense. 1@... wrote: So sorry for this memo. It popped out automatically and I totally forgot to delete the one for this month. We decided to skip this months meeting due to everyone having to prepare their children for school. I'll try to keep the communication better on the meetings in the

future. btw: we are scheduled for a meeting on Monday September 17th at 7:00pm the pending topic will be sent out within the next week. I have to confirm with the speaker again. Yours, n In a message dated 8/19/07 12:02:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, minniemimi1 writes: Hi n and all, Sorry that I have to skip this one. I'm not coming back from Columbus until Wed. night.... School starts Friday :0( Take Care, -Trish > Reminder from: Group > /cal

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.