RemedySpot.com

Christmas Party! -- GFCF foods list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Christie,

We will have some GFCF foods.

I have some Kinnikinnik Blueberry and a pack of carrot muffins, stick pretzels-has corn starch,

so if you're child is sensitive to corn maybe avoid the stick pretzels, I also got some gfcf rice crackers, apples and I hope to get some bananas, not sure what I'll find this morning available.)

There may be a deli tray where you can get some regular cold cuts if necessary.

I also found some fruit roll-ups type of treats, no added sugar these have no gluten or casein but not certified,

so you can decide on that.

Bring your enzymes for your children.

I couldn't get much in the way of whole lunch foods, you may want to eat at home before coming or see if your children will be ok with what we have.

Next year we will have a much better run before the party for the gfcf.

In a message dated 12/7/07 5:55:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, sunshinefun@... writes:

......I'm just trying to make sure that GFCF food will be available , even if we are not there until 1:00. I'm sorry to ask you about this the day before the party!

If you can, please let me know, or we can just wait until next time. Thanks again for organizing this! You're amazing!!!

Christie