RemedySpot.com

Name of Book?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've done it again and lost the name of a book I wanted to pick up. I looked through all the message boards and I can't find it. I thought I had saved it but I can't find it anywhere! It was about a month ago. It is a book of social terms and their meanings - in a nutshell. I can't even think of the words I'm looking for. I thought I had even saved it in my wish list on Amazon but it's not there. I have been fighting strep, flu, and now a bad cold so I'm blaming it on that. LOL! It sounded like a fun book for my son and I'd really like to get it. So ... if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please send the name to me. Thanks!

Becky ... losing her mind in NE Ohio ... :-)

No n - it's worse than normal. Now I think I'll blame all this darn snow!!! It's messing me up!! LOL!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 2/27/2008 3:33:26 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Name of Book?

LOL Becky!!! :o) I know how that is! hope you can find it. ~ n In a message dated 2/27/08 3:10:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, rwulfeearthlink (DOT) net writes:

I've done it again and lost the name of a book I wanted to pick up. I looked through all the message boards and I can't find it. I thought I had saved it but I can't find it anywhere! It was about a month ago. It is a book of social terms and their meanings - in a nutshell. I can't even think of the words I'm looking for. I thought I had even saved it in my wish list on Amazon but it's not there. I have been fighting strep, flu, and now a bad cold so I'm blaming it on that. LOL! It sounded like a fun book for my son and I'd really like to get it. So ... if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please send the name to me. Thanks! Becky ... losing her mind in NE Ohio ... :-)