RemedySpot.com

Fw: Ski Club and Special Needs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Information on ski club for special needs kids at Boston Mills. -- Theresa---------- Forwarded Message ----------

-----Forwarded by Karsnak/StrongNet on 10/26/2007 11:11AM -----

Karsnak <karsnak@...>From: Vento <ccvento@...>Date: 10/26/2007 09:36AMSubject: Ski Club and Special Needs, The Three Trackers Club is a volunteer organizationwho help special needs students/people learn to ski. Hoffman runs a Ski Club at School. Shetold me about this program. 's Ski Club meet atBoston Mills on Sundays. They had a student whose isautistic take the program last year. The mom of thisstudent loved it.It is for any special needs--amputees, autism, ... This program is at Boston Mills.For more information you can call Hoffman at572-4275 or e-mail at djhoffman1@....Thanks.Christine Vento__________________________________________________

Can siblings attend as well?"@..." <@...> wrote: Information on ski club for special needs kids at Boston Mills. -- Theresa---------- Forwarded Message ---------- -----Forwarded by Karsnak/StrongNet on 10/26/2007 11:11AM ----- Karsnak <karsnakstrongnet (DOT) org>From: Vento

<ccvento >Date: 10/26/2007 09:36AMSubject: Ski Club and Special Needs, The Three Trackers Club is a volunteer organizationwho help special needs students/people learn to ski. Hoffman runs a Ski Club at School. Shetold me about this program. 's Ski Club meet atBoston Mills on Sundays. They had a student whose isautistic take the program last year. The mom of thisstudent loved it.It is for any special needs--amputees, autism, ... This program is at Boston Mills.For more information you can call Hoffman at572-4275 or e-mail at djhoffman1ameritech (DOT) net.Thanks.Christine Vento__________________________________________________

In a message dated 10/31/2007 9:58:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, @... writes:

School

Does anyone know where the School is? I have no idea. My DD would LOVE to ski. and I would really like to get her involved. I would also be happy to volunteer.

I put a call in a few days ago, but no luck getting a call back yet.

Thanks. See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

-----Forwarded by Karsnak/StrongNet on 10/31/2007 09:48AM -----

Karsnak <karsnak@...>From: Vento <ccvento@...>Date: 10/30/2007 09:10PMSubject: Ski Club and Special Needs,Since I am not familiar with the ski club I may haveleft out some important information. Any one interested would need to let the people whorun the program/ski clubs know now since they arerecruiting the volunteers for the Three Trackers Cluband need to know how many they need.It would be best to contact Hoffman at572-4275. She would be able to let you know who thecontact person is for the Three Trackers Club. Thesign up date is Nov. 7 for the Ski Club at School. One requirement for their ski club is that aparent would need to stay. Another important piecethe club needs to know is the type of special needsand any special equipment that would be needed. Thisthen translates to who, how many, what type ofvolunteers they need to find. Age of the student isalso a factor.I know there may be questions. Please call Hoffman. She can answer them or let them know who tocontact for further information. Vento__________________________________________________