RemedySpot.com

Valentines day treats? Dietary Chat..sharing ideas.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Dietary Intervention chat:

What are you doing for Valentines day treats? Alot of us parents are faced with the Valentines day party at school here is a chance to share ideas and take in some new ones.

Everyone is invited to join ParentsChat. We will be sharing some ideas for treats for our children who are on the dietary intervention. How to make them and where to find the recipes online. If you have ideas, recipes and how to's bring them.... and a notepad incase there's an idea/recipe you could use.

To join the chat, if you have messenger just send an offline IM to me that you want to join to n at P2ParentsChat, if you have AIM and don't have messenger, send an IM to me by AIM when I'm online to n at P2ParentsChat AIM. The majority of the group uses messenger. But we may have some AIM people to combine in a chat. I can run both services at one time but can't combine the two into one room.

ps. Happy Valentines day if I don't get to chat with you tonight!

Yours, n

Parent to Parent for Autism -

For weekly chat topics see: http://hometown.aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html see mid left column