RemedySpot.com

Support Group in Mentor?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A mom from our Asperger support group is starting a group re Autism info and support in Lake County. (Is Mentor in Lake County?) Her e-mail is kirtlandmommy@... and her name is . She might also be a member of this group too, and maybe she'll write in.

Theresa

Thank you Theresa!!!

>

> A mom from our Asperger support group is starting a group re

Autism info and support in Lake County. (Is Mentor in Lake County?)

Her e-mail is kirtlandmommy@... and her name is . She might

also be a member of this group too, and maybe she'll write in.

> Theresa

>

Hey, for some reason I think I heard there was a monthly meeting at Java Joes? on Lakeshore Blvd. If no one knows what I am talking about speak up, I can check with the Kirtland Library about using there meeting room and we can start one. I started(before I found ) a new group called LCOAS(Lake County Ohio Autism Support),so someone let me know if you remember this or when it meets. I have not paid a whole lot of attention the past couple of days to much. __________________________________________________

Hello. I wish I could give you more information about the meetings but all I can tell you is that Java Joe's on Lakeshore is closed now. Rochelle Grassie <kirtlandmommy@...> wrote: Hey, for some reason I think I heard there was a monthly meeting at Java Joes? on Lakeshore Blvd. If no one knows what I am talking about speak up, I can check with the Kirtland Library about using there meeting room and we can start one. I started(before I found ) a new group called LCOAS(Lake

County Ohio Autism Support),so someone let me know if you remember this or when it meets. I have not paid a whole lot of attention the past couple of days to much. __________________________________________________