RemedySpot.com

Re: PY and OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/9/2008 10:49:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, LBarano710@... writes:

We are looking for a PT and OT person to work with my son who is 5 yrs. old w/autism.Any recommendations?We live in Solon and have Med Mutual insurance.Thanks! Hi Lelslie, Hi ,

Does Barrie Galvin's office take your insurance?

I highly recommend their OTs.

We had and a and both were excellent.

Good Luck,

Shari**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Barrie Galvin and Assoc. just relocated to the Richmond/Miles area. The office is really nice and all of their OT's are wonderful. I've used their services for some time now and I'm very pleased. They accept Med Mutual ins.LBarano710@... wrote: We are looking for a PT and OT person to work with my son who is 5 yrs. old w/autism.Any recommendations?We live in Solon and have Med Mutual insurance.Thanks! **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi, Actually, they may not accept that insurance anymore - it is for sure that they dropped Anthem BC/BS this past year. But they are wonderful OTs and SLPs. No PT though. Give them a call 216-544-1231. melissa dlugolinski <mads3gs@...> wrote: Barrie Galvin and Assoc. just relocated to the Richmond/Miles area. The office is really nice and all of their OT's are wonderful. I've used their services for some time now and I'm very

pleased. They accept Med Mutual ins.LBarano710aol wrote: We are looking for a PT and OT person to work with my son who is 5 yrs. old w/autism.Any recommendations?We live in Solon and have Med Mutual insurance.Thanks! **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Barrie Galvin & Associates did relocate! We now have fabulous larger

space around the Richmond/Miles area.

Our new address is:

25221 Miles Rd, Suite F

Warrensville Hts, OH 44128

Our phones stayed the same: 216-514-1600

We are in network for Medical Mutual, First Health and Emerald Health

Insurances and have also been successful in getting in network

allowances with other insurance companies as well!