RemedySpot.com

American Bouncers info - for those who could not open the pdf

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, We have enough kids committed to start a once a month session at American Bouncers! Please pass this on to others who may be interested! Session dates: second Thursday of every month First three sessions: January 10th February 14th (let me know if the fact that this is Valentines Day will pose a problem) March 13th Time: 4-6 pm Cost: $7.00 per kid Reminder: every child needs to wear socks! American Bouncers Party arena is located at:6442 Metro Court - Suite DBedford Heights , Ohio 44146Ph: 440-439-2805 From the East: Take Solon Road (west) through Solon, passing over Richmond Road ( proceeding down the hill. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side). From the North: Take Richmond Road south to Solon Road . There is a light at Solon and Richmond Road . Turn right at the light. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side. From the South: Take Richmond Road North to Solon Road . There is a light at Solon and Richmond Roads. Turn left at

the light. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side. http://www.americanbouncers.com/ ZimmermanMedia Manager ACS Learning Services Office: 216.685.6481

Fax: 216.685.6992 Mobile: 216.346.8181 lisa.zimmermanacs-inc   Pattison 15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978

cell (216)544-1231

Cameron and I should be able to come, as soon as he gets up from his nap!

I look forward to meeting all of you!

Laurie

; autism-biomed-ohio ; autismbiomedcleveland ; naa-neohio ; naa-neohioboard From: egerpatt@...Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:38:29 -0800Subject: [ ] American Bouncers info - for those who could not open the pdf

Hi everyone,

We have enough kids committed to start a once a month session at American Bouncers! Please pass this on to others who may be interested!

Session dates: second Thursday of every month

First three sessions:

January 10th

February 14th (let me know if the fact that this is Valentines Day will pose a problem)

March 13th

Time: 4-6 pm

Cost: $7.00 per kid

Reminder: every child needs to wear socks!

American Bouncers Party arena is located at:6442 Metro Court - Suite DBedford Heights , Ohio 44146Ph: 440-439-2805

From the East: Take Solon Road (west) through Solon, passing over Richmond Road ( proceeding down the hill. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side).

From the North: Take Richmond Road south to Solon Road . There is a light at Solon and Richmond Road . Turn right at the light. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side.

From the South: Take Richmond Road North to Solon Road . There is a light at Solon and Richmond Roads. Turn left at the light. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side.

http://www.americanbouncers.com/

ZimmermanMedia Manager

ACS Learning Services

Office: 216.685.6481 Fax: 216.685.6992

Mobile: 216.346.8181

lisa.zimmermanacs-inc

Pattison

15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978 cell (216)544-1231

we definitely sould have name tags - i will bring these - because all autism schools got the flier (pretty much) and there will be a great manu people who will not know about autism NE or Laurie, n and me. nametags could help as well as sending out cell phone numbers... any one else interested to meet there? thanks andrealaurie engel <laurie4098@...> wrote: Cameron and I should be able to come, as soon as he gets up from his nap! I look

forward to meeting all of you! Laurie ; autism-biomed-ohio ; autismbiomedcleveland ; naa-neohio ; naa-neohioboard From: egerpatt Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:38:29 -0800Subject: [ ] American Bouncers info - for those who could not open the pdf Hi everyone, We have enough kids committed to start a once a month session at American Bouncers! Please pass this on to others who may be interested! Session dates: second Thursday of every month First three sessions: January 10th February 14th (let me know if the fact that this is Valentines Day will pose a problem) March 13th Time: 4-6 pm Cost: $7.00 per kid Reminder: every child needs to wear socks! American Bouncers Party arena is located at:6442 Metro Court - Suite DBedford Heights , Ohio 44146Ph: 440-439-2805 From the East: Take Solon Road (west) through Solon, passing over Richmond Road ( proceeding down the hill. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side). From the North: Take Richmond Road south to Solon Road . There is

a light at Solon and Richmond Road . Turn right at the light. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side. From the South: Take Richmond Road North to Solon Road . There is a light at Solon and Richmond Roads. Turn left at the light. As you come down the hill, Metro Court will be on your left hand side. http://www.americanbouncers.com/ ZimmermanMedia Manager ACS Learning Services Office: 216.685.6481 Fax: 216.685.6992 Mobile: 216.346.8181 lisa.zimmermanacs-inc Pattison 15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978 cell (216)544-1231   Pattison 15819 Fernway Rd Shaker Heights, OH 44120 home (216)752-5978 cell (216)544-1231