RemedySpot.com

Re: Need doctor info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/6/2008 1:53:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, laurie4098@... writes:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a GI doctor who specifically treats kids with autism? (or knows about/believes in the link between GI symptoms and autism)...besides Dr. Demio (he is ot on our insurance plan, although we'll go to him if we need to).Thank you!Laurie

Dr. Tom Taxman is a GastroIntestinal Doctor and has been working with children on the spectrum for years and understands the biomedical aspect as well as leaky gut. He has a great rapport with children and parents. He is on the Eastside in Beachwood.

Good Luck!

Shari Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Laurie,This is the doctor who diagnosed my son with casein/soy protein allergies and is also the one who referred us for early intervention (detected an autism spectrum disorder). I don't know about her philosophical beliefs but we have been pleased with her. P.

Splawski, Judy

-

(216) 844-3230

Special Interests

Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Pediatric Gastroenter----- Original Message ----From: Laurie <laurie4098@...> Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2008 1:53:07 PMSubject: [ ] Need doctor info

Does anyone have a recommendation for a GI doctor who specifically

treats kids with autism? (or knows about/believes in the link between

GI symptoms and autism)...besides Dr. Demio (he is ot on our insurance

plan, although we'll go to him if we need to).

Thank you!

Laurie

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you... I did look back at your previous email and noticed you had mentioned her name. She is on our plan. Did you find it hard to implement a new diet? I am so afraid Cameron will not eat the food, and meal time is so pleasant right now. I guess we'll just have to deal with it for a while.

Laurie

From: bec1974@...Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:22:25 -0800Subject: Re: [ ] Need doctor info

Laurie,This is the doctor who diagnosed my son with casein/soy protein allergies and is also the one who referred us for early intervention (detected an autism spectrum disorder). I don't know about her philosophical beliefs but we have been pleased with her. P.

Splawski, Judy - (216) 844-3230

Special Interests Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Pediatric Gastroenter

----- Original Message ----From: Laurie <laurie4098Hotmail> Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2008 1:53:07 PMSubject: [ ] Need doctor info

Does anyone have a recommendation for a GI doctor who specifically treats kids with autism? (or knows about/believes in the link between GI symptoms and autism)...besides Dr. Demio (he is ot on our insurance plan, although we'll go to him if we need to).Thank you!Laurie

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

In a message dated 1/6/2008 6:55:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, laurie4098@... writes:

Hi Shari, Thanks for the info on Dr. Taxman. I knew of him when I worked at Rainbow, but I didn't know he had such experience with kids with autism. That's good to know. Do you go to him? Laurie

From: sharigoldberg22aolDate: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:49:33 -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Need doctor info

In a message dated 1/6/2008 1:53:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, laurie4098Hotmail writes:

Dr. Tom Taxman is a GastroIntestinal Doctor and has been working with children on the spectrum for years and understands the biomedical aspect as well as leaky gut. He has a great rapport with children and parents. He is on the Eastside in Beachwood.

Good Luck!

Shari

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Laurie,

Yes, Noah saw him years ago(about 8) when he was first diagnosed and we started him on the GF/CF diet.

If you would like to talk in person feel free to call or email me.

Take care,

Shari

Autism Speaks Cleveland Chapter President 28449 North Woodland RoadPepper Pike, Ohio 44124440-449-9922

sharigoldberg22@...Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Shari,

Thanks for the info on Dr. Taxman. I knew of him when I worked at Rainbow, but I didn't know he had such experience with kids with autism. That's good to know. Do you go to him?

Laurie

From: sharigoldberg22@...Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:49:33 -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Need doctor info

In a message dated 1/6/2008 1:53:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, laurie4098Hotmail writes:

Good Luck!

Shari

Hi Shari,

Thanks for the info on Dr. Taxman. I knew of him when I worked at Rainbow, but I didn't know he had such experience with kids with autism. That's good to know. Do you go to him?

Laurie

From: sharigoldberg22@...Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:49:33 -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Need doctor info

Good Luck!

Shari

My daughter sees Dr. S as well, she has been AMAZING, to say the least.

Actually, we have an apt. in the morning to go see her.

In a message dated 1/6/2008 2:22:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bec1974@... writes:

Splawski, Judy - (216) 844-3230

Special Interests Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Pediatric Gastroenter