RemedySpot.com

RECIPES for the WEEK 2/1 Have a great SCdiet week end

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Muffin 1/2 banana 1/2 avocado 1Tbsp pecan butter 1/4 tsp baking soda bout 1/2 Tbsp honey. It only made 4 muffins (I just didn't have ingredients to makeany more today). Kari karicreehan@... Medjool Date Muffins 10 medjool dates 1 egg. Mix together kinda looks like pancake batter. Put in mini muffin tins and bake at 300o for 30 minutes. I wonder if this would work with other fruit such as apricots, raisins? J.H. flowers4me7@... Veggie Muffins 4 cups pureed veggies (I used carrots, green beans, and an avocado)8 eggs8 tsp. oil (I used olive this time, but I think coconut is better)2 tsp baking

soda,3/4 tsp sea salt2 tsp cinnamon2 tsp frontier vanilla8 tsp honey (optional)fill muffin tins with paper liners. bake at 400 for 30 minutes. I checked the muffins at 30 minutes, and the tops looked beautiful, but the bottoms were too gooey. I turned each muffin over, and baked an additional 10 minutes. Shelli sjfisher_200@... Guacamole Recipe 1 avocadosaute an onion and a pepper (peeled bell pepper or mildly or not so mildly spicy one if you can handle it)add in some chopped cilantrojuice of one limesome chopped tomato (optional)sea salt to

taste.Mash together.Mara Schiffren alcibiades@... Barbecue Rib Sauce Bring 8 Cups of tomato juice to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer for 1 to 2 hours. No Lid. Stir often. I measure the depth with a mixing stick and mark a 50% line. End up with 4 cups. 3 Racks of Ribs (18-21”) Boil cut up ribs in water for 35 to 45 Min or till fully cooked. Some

like the meat to fall of the bone, I like the meat to stay on the bone. Drain water and let cool. 8Tbs Olive Oil 1 Large Onion in Food Processor to an apple sauce paste 3/4 Tsp Tabasco Sauce 4 Cups of Pre- Reduced by 50%Tomato Juice 1 ½ Cups of Honey 4 Tbs of White Vinegar 2 Tbs Salt 6 Cracks of Pepper Pre heat oven to 375 Broil, In a Medium size pot, Sauté Onions in oil till golden brown, Add the rest of the list, cook for another 10 to 15 Min. Dip the ribs in the sauce very well and lay with spacing on a foiled tray. You will need two trays. Place tray in oven, make sure to rotate the trays and baste if necessary. Once the one side is done flip all ribs one at a time remember to keep the spacing. Remember to rotate trays. Get a lot on napkins!!!! Note: I also have used homemade Tomato Sauce instead of Tomato Juice Please make sure all items are SCD legal. Lou KitCabSource@... Bread and Stuffing/Dressing Recipe Celery chunks Typical herbs found

in stuffing, but fresh Peeled and chopped apples and onions Added some pecans, walnuts and almond flour and it came out AWESOME. It was dry going in, but after cooking within the turkey, it came out moist and clumpy. Guerin kellyham2@... Cranberry Sauce made with a tiny bit of honey and gelatin and I was in thanksgiving food heaven! Guerin kellyham2@... Date Recipe 2 x medjouls if you can get them, or 5 small ones such as deglet nour)5 pecansteaspoon of honeyWhack that in the microwave at medium for 15-20 seconds to heat it up, and top with strained SCD yoghurt. This method works well with other dried fruit such as

prunes or unsulpherated apricots. All fruit benefit from heating in the microwave or poaching for a few minutes in fruit juice/wine or honey water - it brings out the natural sweetness and enhances the flavour enormously. Mansfield-Devine forum@... Onion Rings Heidi's Onion Rings - scdrecipe.com I used Vidalia Onions and Peanut Oil instead of Yellow onion and olive oil. They were awsome, almost too good. Sent in by KitCabSource@...

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.