RemedySpot.com

RECIPES for the WEEK 3/28 Have a great SCdiet week-end

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tahini Candy (called Kalvah) 1 1/2 cup honey (this is a lot of honey..eat this candy in moderation)2 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (I skip this ingredient as I am still cautious about seeds)1 1/2 tablespoon melted butter (I skip this too because I don't eat dairy, I use olive oil instead) 1/2 cup tahini paste Combine the honey and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan and slowly bring to a boil, add the lemon juice and the sesame seeds. Gently boil until it reaches the soft ball stage (234 to 238 degrees) on a candy thermometer. Brush a parchment lined baking sheet with the melted butter. Quickly whip the tahini paste into the sugar mixture using a wooden spoon to form a smooth consistency. Pour into the prepared pan. Set

aside to cool. Turn the candy out onto a cutting board, peel off the paper, and, with a sharp knife, cut into workable pieces.Sheena ~ sheena_reddy@... Pizza/Tomato Sauce Recipe Olive oil on medium heat.add 1 1/2 chopped onions 2 cloves minced garlic. Let them soften a bit. Add dried oregano (start with 1 tsp) More oregano than basil for pizza

sauce. Add fresh or dried basil to taste. Add the tomatoes. Add peeled carrots. Maybe 2 carrots cut up. You don't have to eat the carrots at the end. Salt to taste, after it's simmered for an hour or so. Kari karicreehan@... Homemade Lara Bars Use a food processor add nuts, dates, fruit and whirl in blender with vanilla or a bit of orange peel, if desired. Roll into balls and in unsweetened shredded coconut. It came pretty close to the real deal. The more dates added the more moisture content. It is very flexible and a super fast treat WA*Lucy's http://www.lucyskitchenshop.com/ lucy@... SHIPS AROUND THE WORLD Call Toll-Free 888-484-2126 Outside United States 360-647-2279New! Finely Shredded Organic Coconut (unsweetened) bnlbjfamily@...

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.