RemedySpot.com

Coffee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat! I would love to do coffee! How does the first week of March look for you all? I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee? Let me know,

Hi and and other east siders,

I work full-time and would not be able to attend. Would anyone be interested in an additional get-together on a Wednesday evening, or Thursday evenings after Feb 28? I'd love to meet all of you.

Gail

On 2/22/08, Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote:

Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat!

I would love to do coffee!

How does the first week of March look for you all?

I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee?

Let me know,

Hi, all those days look good right now. would love too. where on Lee is Phenix? I have proberly gone past it but not paid any attention to it. Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote: Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat! I would love to do coffee! How does the first week of March look for you all? I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for

coffee at Phenix on Lee? Let me know,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Once we set a day and time, I can drive you . No problem. Would prefer Thursday the 6th, actually. Is that OK with both of you ladies? Deering <nandee_7@...> wrote: I might would be able to evening, waiting on new glasses to come in, just had cateract surgery. So dont know about driving at night yet. Unless you didnt mind my son being around he could drive me. Pattison

<egerpatt > wrote: Hi Gail, I would be very much interested. Perhaps the 5th or 6th would work. I don't have anything planned so far! Where would you like to meet? Borders at Severance? or Barns and Noble on Chagrin? That would be close to 271 and more people could attend perhaps. Gail Buffington <gailbufgmail> wrote: Hi and and other east siders, I work full-time and would not be able to attend. Would anyone be interested in an additional get-together on a Wednesday evening, or Thursday evenings after Feb 28? I'd love to meet all of

you. Gail On 2/22/08, Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat! I would love to do coffee! How does the first week of March look for you all? I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee? Let me know, Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thursday is fine, assuming that my youngest (NT) son doesn't come up with a hockey game that night.

Gail

Once we set a day and time, I can drive you . No problem.

Would prefer Thursday the 6th, actually.

Is that OK with both of you ladies?

Deering <nandee_7@...> wrote:

I might would be able to evening, waiting on new glasses to come in, just had cateract surgery. So dont know about driving at night yet. Unless you didnt mind my son being around he could drive me.

Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote:

Hi Gail,

I would be very much interested. Perhaps the 5th or 6th would work. I don't have anything planned so far! Where would you like to meet? Borders at Severance? or Barns and Noble on Chagrin? That would be close to 271 and more people could attend perhaps.

Gail Buffington <gailbuf@...> wrote:

I work full-time and would not be able to attend. Would anyone be interested in an additional get-together on a Wednesday evening, or Thursday evenings after Feb 28? I'd love to meet all of you.

Gail

I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee?

Let me know,

Sounds great Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote: Once we set a day and time, I can drive you . No problem. Would prefer Thursday the 6th, actually. Is that OK with both of you ladies? Deering <nandee_7 > wrote: I might would be able to evening,

waiting on new glasses to come in, just had cateract surgery. So dont know about driving at night yet. Unless you didnt mind my son being around he could drive me. Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: Hi Gail, I would be very much interested. Perhaps the 5th or 6th would work. I don't have anything planned so far! Where would you like to meet? Borders at Severance? or Barns and Noble on Chagrin? That would be close to 271 and more people could attend perhaps. Gail Buffington <gailbufgmail> wrote: Hi and and other east siders, I work full-time and would not be able to attend. Would anyone be interested in an additional get-together on a Wednesday evening, or Thursday evenings after Feb 28? I'd love to meet all of you. Gail On 2/22/08, Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat! I would love to do coffee! How does the first week of March look for you all? I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee? Let

me know, Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Would Wedneasday be more of a sue thing for you, Gail? i don't mind doing that instead. Gail Buffington <gailbuf@...> wrote: Thursday is fine, assuming that my youngest (NT) son doesn't come up with a hockey game that night. Gail On 2/22/08, Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: Once we set a day and time, I can drive you . No problem. Would prefer Thursday the 6th, actually. Is that OK with both of you ladies? Deering <nandee_7 > wrote: I might would be able to evening, waiting on new glasses to come in, just had cateract surgery. So dont know about driving at night yet. Unless you didnt mind my son being around he could drive me. Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: Hi Gail, I would be very much interested. Perhaps the 5th or 6th would work. I don't have anything planned so far! Where would you like to meet? Borders at Severance? or Barns and Noble on Chagrin? That would be close to 271 and more people could attend perhaps. Gail Buffington <gailbufgmail> wrote: Hi and and other east siders, I work full-time and would not be able to attend. Would anyone be interested in an additional get-together on a Wednesday evening, or Thursday evenings after Feb 28? I'd love to meet all of you. Gail On 2/22/08, Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat! I would love to do coffee! How does the first week of March look for you all? I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee? Let me know, Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

unfortunately, neither is sure. I was just thinking out loud. It's hard for me to plan until I know Edwin's practice/game schedule. I don't anticipate a conflict, just can't commit 100%. Sorry about that.

Gail

Would Wedneasday be more of a sue thing for you, Gail? i don't mind doing that instead.

Thursday is fine, assuming that my youngest (NT) son doesn't come up with a hockey game that night.

Gail

Once we set a day and time, I can drive you . No problem.

Would prefer Thursday the 6th, actually.

Is that OK with both of you ladies?

Deering <nandee_7@...> wrote:

I might would be able to evening, waiting on new glasses to come in, just had cateract surgery. So dont know about driving at night yet. Unless you didnt mind my son being around he could drive me.

Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote:

Hi Gail,

I would be very much interested. Perhaps the 5th or 6th would work. I don't have anything planned so far! Where would you like to meet? Borders at Severance? or Barns and Noble on Chagrin? That would be close to 271 and more people could attend perhaps.

Gail

Let me know,

Hi Barb! Now we are talking evenings though....would Wednesday the 5th work for you? BARBARA COINER <barbcoiner@...> wrote: Finally, people on the east side!!!! I would love to meet all of you. Any of those mornings sound good for me (at least so far). Let me know details I will be there. Barb ----- Original Message ----From: Pattison <egerpatt > Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 11:56:33 AMSubject: [ ] Coffee Hi Gail and and anyone who is on the east side or willing to drive for a chat! I would love to do coffee! How does the first week of March look for you all? I am flexible in the mornings on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We can meet for coffee at Phenix on Lee? Let me know,

• 7 months later...

OK, it's been a long time since I said much here but this has drawn me out.

Several people on this group already know that I have been through a recent

quitting and withdrawal from coffee because of heart problems. Quitting

coffee stopped about 99% of that.

Last weekend I imbibed just a lttile Yerba Mate- good organic stuff- and

still got heart flutters from it. If caffeine is not the cause of those

problems then somebody is going to have to sure-nuff show me.

If the financial world does not come to an end and if my own finances

permit, I might buy some of that Capulin and try it, but the problem is-

I've now learned to live without it so why do I want to do all that work to

roast my own beans? Well I'll admit, it's very tempting because I really

miss the charge of caffeine. I've got some thinking to do.

In the meantime consider this- since quitting, all my need for any health

supplements has gone down and so has my hunger and food cravings. OK so

according to Capulin, maybe that was from drinking crap coffee.

Daddybob