RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Coffee/Eastsiders at 10:30 am B&N on Chargin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One more time --- Join us for a cup of coffee at and Noble Bookstore on Chagrin Rd (next to Trader Joe's) tomorrow at 10:30 am ! We will be in the cafe area .... until about Noon How will you know me/each other? I am going to have a train next to my coffee, OK? Just an idea I had... since I have no idea what's clean and what I am going to be wearing... and did not want to start describing my looks ...LOL.... It's a small place and I am sure we will find one another. Look forward to meeting those who will be coming.

Guest guest

Hi , How did the coffee go? I didnt get done early enough with my meeting to make it, but would like to come to the next one. Of course next week for me would be out in the morning, daughter has spring break and no one to watch her. Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote: One more time --- Join us for a cup of coffee at and Noble Bookstore on Chagrin Rd (next to Trader Joe's) tomorrow at 10:30 am ! We

will be in the cafe area .... until about Noon How will you know me/each other? I am going to have a train next to my coffee, OK? Just an idea I had... since I have no idea what's clean and what I am going to be wearing... and did not want to start describing my looks ...LOL.... It's a small place and I am sure we will find one another. Look forward to meeting those who will be coming.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hi , There were four of us meeting at B & N, it was a nice meeting! I really enjoyed meeting Betti, Barbara and . Spring break is bad for me too. I hope we can do this again soon -- maybe after Spring Break then. It would be nice to do these get togethers once a month or so. Please feel free to suggest another place if you have a better idea. I was thinking, the library, and we could invite someone to talk to us. This is just a suggestion. If you like the idea, let me know your interests. Sorry you could not make it this time. Hope your meeting went well with the device lady :-) it is so exciting, learning to program one, and see how your child just flies with it! Deering

<nandee_7@...> wrote: Hi , How did the coffee go? I didnt get done early enough with my meeting to make it, but would like to come to the next one. Of course next week for me would be out in the morning, daughter has spring break and no one to watch her. Pattison <egerpatt > wrote: One more time --- Join

us for a cup of coffee at and Noble Bookstore on Chagrin Rd (next to Trader Joe's) tomorrow at 10:30 am ! We will be in the cafe area .... until about Noon How will you know me/each other? I am going to have a train next to my coffee, OK? Just an idea I had... since I have no idea what's clean and what I am going to be wearing... and did not want to start describing my looks ...LOL.... It's a small place and I am sure we will find one another. Look forward to meeting those who will be coming. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.