RemedySpot.com

Fw: Autism Education Pilot Project in Cleveland

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please note: forwarded message attached

Ms. Szalskowski,

I am trying to touch base on the autism pilot project we're conducting with the Ohio Department of Health. I sent an e-mail earlier (which I've pasted below) and have added a flyer to our project narrative.

We're hopeful to find some parents within the city of Cleveland that might be willing to take part in one of our free focus groups. If you have a moment, we can touch base over the phone. I can also answer any questions you might have on-line.

Hope all is well, and enjoy the weekend.

Dan Farkas

Project Manager

Autism Education Pilot Project

Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics

(614) 846-6258

dfarkas@...

My name is Dan Farkas, and I'm Project Manager for the Ohio Autism Diagnosis Education Pilot Project. It's being conducted through the Ohio Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics thanks to a grant from the Ohio Department of Health.

The city is of Cleveland is one of five areas to be part of a pilot program managed by Dr. Duby at Akron Children's Hospital. We are conducting a series of focus groups May 7-8 at the Rammelkamp building of MetroHealth, 2500 MetroHealth Drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/2500+Metrohealth+Dr+Cleveland+OH+44109-1900/

The focus groups are divided as follows:

Parents of children with and without autism: Wednesday May 7th 6:00- 7:30, Room R118

Child Care /Head Start/Pre School /Other Educators: Wednesday, May 7th, 6 :00 -7:30 , Room R115

Administrators: Thursday, May 8th 1:00-2:30 , Room R172F

Doctors/ Nurses/ Physician Assistants : Thursday, May 8th, 6:00-7:30 Room R172F

Therapists/Psychologists/Direct Care Providers: Thursday May 8th, 6:00-7:30 Room R173

Dr. Duby and I would like to invite you to the focus group that best fits your schedule and base of knowledge. There's no charge, and we're even offering a gift card as a sign of our gratitude. We can also ensure you that your input will be vital to creating a Cleveland specific plan to help improve early diagnosis and awareness of autism in Cleveland and surrounding areas.

Please call or e-mail me with any questions. I have also attached a project narrative to further explain who we are, what we're doing, and how you can be part of the process. If you can make it, please send me an RSVP via e-mail or phone. I also encourage you to forward my e-mail to someone you know that might have interest in our work . Referrals have been invaluable to our cause; I just ask that anyone call or e-mail me to reserve their space.

Take care, and have a great day.

Dan Farkas

Project Manager

(614) 846-6258

dfarkas@...

_____________________________________________________________Largest network of startups. Find new startup opportunities. Click here.

Guest guest

My name is Dan Farkas, and I'm Project Manager for the Ohio Autism Diagnosis Education Pilot Project. It's being conducted through the Ohio Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics thanks to a grant from the Ohio Department of Health.

The city is of Cleveland is one of five areas to be part of a pilot program managed by Dr. Duby at Akron Children's Hospital. We are conducting a series of focus groups May 7-8 at the Rammelkamp building of MetroHealth, 2500 MetroHealth Drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/2500+Metrohealth+Dr+Cleveland+OH+44109-1900/

The focus groups are divided as follows:

Parents of children with and without autism: Wednesday May 7th 6:00- 7:30, Room R118

Child Care /Head Start/Pre School /Other Educators: Wednesday, May 7th, 6 :00 -7:30 , Room R115

Administrators: Thursday, May 8th 1:00-2:30 , Room R172F

Doctors/ Nurses/ Physician Assistants : Thursday, May 8th, 6:00-7:30 Room R172F

Therapists/Psychologists/Direct Care Providers: Thursday May 8th, 6:00-7:30 Room R173

Dr. Duby and I would like to invite you to the focus group that best fits your schedule and base of knowledge. There's no charge, and we're even offering a gift card as a sign of our gratitude. We can also ensure you that your input will be vital to creating a Cleveland specific plan to help improve early diagnosis and awareness of autism in Cleveland and surrounding areas.

Please call or e-mail me with any questions. I have also attached a project narrative to further explain who we are, what we're doing, and how you can be part of the process. If you can make it, please send me an RSVP via e-mail or phone. I also encourage you to forward my e-mail to someone you know that might have interest in our work . Referrals have been invaluable to our cause; I just ask that anyone call or e-mail me to reserve their space.

Take care, and have a great day.

Dan Farkas

Project Manager

(614) 846-6258

dfarkas@...

_____________________________________________________________Click here for self-employed health insurance. Compare quotes!