RemedySpot.com

FW: Natural solutions for Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings:

I am a "Shaklee" representative and I thought I would share this information with the moms whom are interested. Vitamins are key in the health and development of our children. Please read and do your own homework and research on Shaklee's products. My son Terrance is Autistic and has been taking the B-Complex, Alphafa and Zinc and I have noticed he is communicating more clearly and sharply and he seems more focused. I love it and I just wanted to share with other moms

If you are interested in purchasing some of these products go on to Shaklee.net and shop around. My Representative ID number is DS70251. Should you need to talk to me or have questions, suggestions or comments, I can be reached at 216.896.1504. Thanks for listening.

From: Carol Spain [mailto:carolspain@...] Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:35 PMCarol SpainSubject: Natural solutions for Autism

Might want to save these attachments for your files....

From: Lorri Kreuscher [mailto:lorrigroup@...] Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 4:05 PMLorri KreuscherSubject: Autism Info

Autism: More natural solutions?

Autism is the Hot Topic in the news these days. Enjoy the enclosed information ... it gives hope and encouragement.

To Your Good Health,

Lorri Kreuscher