RemedySpot.com

RECIPES for the WEEK 4/25 Have a great SCdiet week-end

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Banana pancakes Apple topping, Over medium-low heat, add 1 TBS honey a good sprinkle of cinnamon TBS to honey to a small nonstick pot. Pancake: 1 egg 1 ripe banana TBS unsweetened shredded coconut* Peel, deseed and slice an apple into thin wedges and add to the honey/butter mixture. Mix to combine, turn burner to low and cover. Cook while you make the pancakes. Meanwhile, beat an egg add a chopped very ripe banana and mash with your fork a little. To make 'em real smooth like pancakes, I

blend them with a hand mixer until they are smooth and add a little cinnamon. Watch cooking them because they take a while and if you're heat is too high they will burn. When you get a little more advanced, adding a *TBS of coconut flour to the mix makes them very very pancake like. Once all the pancakes are done, pour the apples with the honey sauce over the pancakes. This was my staple breakfast for the first 2 months on the diet. It satisfied my sweet tooth and really satisfied my appetite. Misty Kimble miztydawn@... Banana Pancakes one rippened banana one egg in a food processor and it looks like batter) pour into a hot pan with some butter or oil melted. I

recently added COOKED butternut squash to the batter and puréed it together. It gave the pancakes more flavor, a great way to get the kiddos to eat veggies and my son loved it. It doesn't turn the batter orange either!P.S. Some pople who use honey, melt some honey with water and use it as syrup. Stacey staceydils@... FESTIVE EGGNOG BANANA PANCAKES On http://www.scdiet.net/ uncer SCDiet Recipe Links http://www.scdrecipe.com/recipes-banana/festive-eggnog-banana-pancakes/ My favorite Ice Cream (s) 2/3 cup of French Cream to 1 1/3 cup of regular yogurt and 1/4-1/2 honey. (but

I also love 100% yogurt; it just isn't as creamy) Variations: Use the full 1/2 cup of honey for "honeyed ice cream". Add 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit, using less honey if the fruit is sweet. Add 1 tsp coconut extract and 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, honey to taste. Add 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts and an avocado. Kae McLaughlin kaemc2003@... CARROT PUDDING 2# carrots cut into small rounds and steamed until tender 2 Tbls. of Honey 3 Eggs 2 Tbls. of Olive oil, ghee or coconut

oil 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg ( I use freshly grated about 1/4 tsp.) 1/2 tsp. ground ginger Dash of sea salt Grated rind of a lemon Blend all ingredients in a Vita Mix or a food processor until smooth. Pour into a pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the center. Beth V D B Organic Farms bvdb@...

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.