RemedySpot.com

physical therapist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can anyone recommend a pediatric physical therapist on the west side? For issues like gross motor skills, low tone, motor planning and balance/coordination. Thanks.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Eileen,

not sure exactly where you are.. but Corrie or Cory I can't remember

how she spells it, over at Lifeworks of Southwest Hospital is wonderful!

There is one other PT there that I've heard great things about, but

it's just happened that our schedule always fit in with Corrie's..

Hope that helps

J

--- In , Eileen Sullivan <esullivan.home@...>

wrote:

>

> Can anyone recommend a pediatric physical therapist on the west

side? For issues like gross motor skills, low tone, motor planning and

balance/coordination.

>

> Thanks.

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

• 1 year later...

I know an excellent PT, let me ask he if she takes new patients : -)

Sincerely,

Pattison

National Autism Association - Northeast Ohio (NAA-NEO) Helping Hand Program Manager P. O. Box 221195 Beachwood, OH 44122 E-mail: apattison@... Phone (216)544-1231 Web: www.autismnortheastohio.org--- On Wed, 8/12/09, Grace Lin-Fadel <marimbalin@...> wrote:

From: Grace Lin-Fadel <marimbalin@...>Subject: [ ] Physical Therapist" " < >, "Autism akron group" <rreindeer@...>Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 9:22 AM

I am looking for a good physical therapist who can work with my daugher. She is 4 with autism but she still cannot walk on steps independently without holding my hand and rail. Does anyone know a good PT who is in shaker heights or eastside area? Thank you. Grace

• 3 weeks later...

This is my friend's email, she is really great!!!!

"I should have some room on my schedule after Sept 1st. She can call the UCP office at (216) 791-8363 to request an intake packet if she is interested. She might feel better to know that United Cerebral Palsy serves children with all disabilities. (About 25-30% of the kids on my caseload have autism.) We are a Medicaid provider and a provider for the Autism Scholarship, too." Her name is e Sweet.

HtH!

Sincerely,

Pattison

National Autism Association - Northeast Ohio (NAA-NEO) Helping Hand Program Manager P. O. Box 221195 Beachwood, OH 44122 E-mail: apattison@... Phone (216)544-1231 Web: www.autismnortheastohio.org--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Grace Lin-Fadel <marimbalin@...> wrote:

From: Grace Lin-Fadel <marimbalin@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Physical Therapist Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 8:02 AM

Have you got a chance to ask your PT if he/she takes new patient? Thank you.

Grace

From: Grace Lin-Fadel <marimbalin (DOT) com>Subject: [ ] Physical Therapist" @grou ps.com" < @group s.com>, "Autism akron group" <rreindeeraol (DOT) com>Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 9:22 AM

I am looking for a good physical therapist who can work with my daugher. She is 4 with autism but she still cannot walk on steps independently without holding my hand and rail. Does anyone know a good PT who is in shaker heights or eastside area? Thank you. Grace