RemedySpot.com

Re: Autism Camp Fair this (past) Saturday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've picked up about a million brochures and info from the fair. (literally about 20lbs worth! And that was just 2 of each of everything. There was well over 30 or more vendors. I didn't count how many...just wiped out after going to almost all of them and introducing myself..wheewww.

I'm going to posting what I have over the next few weeks. I was so amazed and very impressed at the fair, how wonderful it was! My son participated in some activities with stringing a necklace and coloring, he got to sit in a derby car which I'll post about soon. And the Cleveland Zoo had some friendly animals there for everyone to admire and explore. - They even had a live owl there...big one too! Beautiful! A lizard, and a madagascar hissing cockroach! I didn't hear it hiss but it was interesting... was 3'' long and about .75'' wide... couldn't believe all the neat animals they brought. There was even a snake...the kind that was brown/black spots..the name just slips my mind of what type it was but I was amazed at how soft the skin felt on the tail. First time I ever touched a snake!

Anyway....yummy cookies, pastries, chocolates... ( I allowed me and Davey cheat on our dietary this weekend.). We had a great time there.

Yours, n

In a message dated 2/25/08 8:46:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, matthew_t_knight@... writes:

Does anyone have any web site links from this? I was unable to attend.

Thanks

Would you be willing to get together so I could look at them? We went, however I thought it was from 1 to 4 ... so we got there at 1:30. It was over :(

In a message dated 2/25/2008 9:19:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DMHelmick7@... writes:

I've picked up about a million brochures and info from the fair. (literally about 20lbs worth! And that was just 2 of each of everything. There was well over 30 or more vendors. I didn't count how many...just wiped out after going to almost all of them and introducing myself..wheewww. I'm going to posting what I have over the next few weeks. I was so amazed and very impressed at the fair, how wonderful it was! My son participated in some activities with stringing a necklace and coloring, he got to sit in a derby car which I'll post about soon. And the Cleveland Zoo had some friendly animals there for everyone to admire and explore. - They even had a live owl there...big one too! Beautiful! A lizard, and a madagascar hissing cockroach! I didn't hear it hiss but it was interesting... was 3'' long and about .75'' wide... couldn't believe all the neat animals they brought. There was even a snake...the kind that was brown/black spots..the name just slips my mind of what type it was but I was amazed at how soft the skin felt on the tail. First time I ever touched a snake! Anyway....yummy cookies, pastries, chocolates... ( I allowed me and Davey cheat on our dietary this weekend.). We had a great time there. Yours, n

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

oh..dear, Sorry you missed it. What a bummer that happened. I'd be happy to get together. I can bring the info to the meeting this evening. I've got that lecture meeting on allergies this evening. Or we can schedule another time.

Yours, n

In a message dated 2/25/08 9:28:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, jarkat2002@... writes:

Would you be willing to get together so I could look at them? We went, however I thought it was from 1 to 4 ... so we got there at 1:30. It was over :(

Why don't we do that moms night out thing next Thursday night? Could share camp info and diet info too and just chat too? We could do it at and Noble on Chagrin, near 271. Others could join too! DMHelmick7@... wrote: oh..dear, Sorry you missed it. What a bummer that happened. I'd be happy to get together. I can bring the info to the meeting this evening. I've got that lecture meeting on allergies this

evening. Or we can schedule another time. Yours, n In a message dated 2/25/08 9:28:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, jarkat2002aol writes: Would you be willing to get together so I could look at them? We went, however I thought it was from 1 to 4 ... so we got there at 1:30. It was over :(