RemedySpot.com

2 (unrelated) announcements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1. I don't know if anyone is looking to adopt a dog but I wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience working with Purebred Rescue Organization when I adopted both of my dogs. They are in need of dog foster homes and those who want to adopt a dog. I am also finding a new home for my dog, Abby because she is too hyper for me to keep while in law school. While Abby is very sweet and great with kids, she needs a home with a large, fenced in yard. The website is http://www.purebredrescueorganization.com/. I had a great experience working with them. If you have any questions about Abby or the organization, please let me know 2. The Dayton Autism Society, along with the West Carrollton School District and FATE (The Foundation for Autism Training and Education) is pleased to present a FREE

workshop: INTRODUCTION TO APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS AND TEACHING VERBAL BEHAVIOR IN THE CLASSROOM Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM at the West Carrollton High School Auditorium, 5833 Student Street, West Carrollton, OH 45449. Presented by Caffrey, M.Ed., BCBA. Mr. Caffrey is the co-author (with Dr. J. Carbone) the CD series The Verbal Behavior Approach to Teaching Children with Autism and has given over 200 national and international conference presentations and workshops. Learn more about the conference at www.daytonautismsociety.org. Click "workshops" on the menu. This FREE workshop also

includes a FREE light breakfast, refreshments, and lunch! Invite your child's school district to participate in this informative workshop! Time is critical as this conference is coming soon! Register online at www.thefate.org. A copy of the .pdf flier has been added to the files section of the DAFEAT group and the Dayton Autism Society Support group. You can also request a flier via email at info@.... -- Bernotaitisbernofam@...(937) 859-4964 home(937) 286-5615 cellDayton Autism Societywww.daytonautismsociety.orga 501©(3) non-profit Flake, BCABA Chrysalis Autism Services Parents 4 Change72 Cranston Court Centerville, OH 45458 www.daytonautismservices.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.