RemedySpot.com

listing of the doctor's and physician's list.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ms. ,

You may have seen this already but I tought I'd send it to you. There is a brief list below and also the email address for you to ask the group.

Here are the ones on my list:

Dentist:

Pediatric Dentist for special needs children: Arlene J. Coloma DDS. MS.

Phone: 440-526-2350

Brecksville, Ohio 44141

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

DAN Doctors:

DeMio, Philip M.D.

320 Orchardview Ave. Suite Two

Seven Hills, Ohio 44131

216-901-0441

Lonsdale, Derrick M.D.

Preventive Medicine Group

24700 Center Ridge Rd. Suite 317

Westlake, OH 44145

Tel: 440-835-0104

Fax: 440-871-1404

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Psychologist:

Dr. Jensen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were a few good doctors and dentists mentioned in the past from some members that I haven't added to my resource list yet. Write into the group for recommendations by this email address:

Yours, n

In a message dated 11/2/07 11:34:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, precious.b.jackson@... writes:

dy style="background-color: #ffffff;"> Please send me the listing of the doctor's and physician's list. I really need names of excellent dentists' that handles autistic teenagers who do not like to open their mouth to brush their teeth. Thank you.

---- wrote: > > This Resource list is in case you would need another copy of one of the files that was sent to you upon joining. Each title is listed and a description of the information page is included. If you would like a copy of one of these information pages write to n at DMHelmick1@... and ask for which page you need.

> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> > Autism Diagnostic List - DSM-IV Criteria > > List of Criteria for diagnosing autism. 4 types of autism is listed.

> This list is from the Autism Biomedical Information Network.

> > Doctors/ Physicians' list. > > A brief list of doctors and other practices that may help you find a doctor, this list also includes DAN physicians in our area.

> > If you know of a good physician or other service please send your comments to n at: DMHelmick1@... - May take 2 weeks or more to appear on list.

> > FOOD ALLERGIES AND AUTISM

> Written by M. Edelson, Ph.D.

> Center for the Study of Autism, Salem, Oregon

> > People with autism are more susceptible to allergies and food sensitivities than the average person; and this is likely due to their impaired immune system. I have provided a brief discussion of allergies and food sensitivities.

> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> > Fun Floor-time game - Whish-Wash > > Having a child with autism I had to find creative ways to play with my son. This is good for a floor-time activity. I get a lot of good eye contact and smiles with this game. It is a bonding game between us as well. This game provides vistibuler sensory integration along with imagination and creativity. > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> > Laboratory Testing for Autism > > One method of testing for gluten and casein intolerance is determined by the urine peptide test. This test looks forabnormal peptides in the urine. See how this and other testing is done for labwork.

> > Networking and Resource List > > List of area places to find help for your child. This is a list of area places to find help for your special needs child. The list includes Speech, Occupational, Physical and music therapy organizations and descriptions of the services. Also includes a description for Lee Silsby Compounding pharmacy.

>