RemedySpot.com

My tutor is looking for more hours

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all, This sounds crazy, wanting to share my tutor :-) but she is a really good girl who would like to work some additional hours during the summer, hours I could use but can't afford :-) Anyhow, she will be done in about 2 weeks with her semester...so if you were looking for extra help during the summer months, please email me and I will forward your information to her. Her name is , she is a very caring person, fun, and loyal. She has been trained by our family, observed speech and OT sessions, my son's class at Monarch and she is currently attending the Milestones Family series workshops (attended 2 of these - 6 hrs of ABA training under her belt). She is willing to train more and would prefer East Side families as she lives in Chesterland. She is currently taking classes at Lakeland toward a

degree in special education. I highly recommend her! Email me at egerpatt@... if you are interested. Thanks,