RemedySpot.com

Dental and Vision Recommendations? Website

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello!

I hope you have all checked out the new speech and OT webpage on

www.milestones.org. Thank you for all the information. We now share

it with families all over the NE OHIO region!

I am now putting together a page that has dental and vision. I have

four parent recommendations. I will not consider someone just because

they have special needs in their title. We had a bad experience with

a dentist that CLAIMED they were a special needs dentist. I want to

know from parents who they feel is sensitive to children with ASD.

Please state,if you can, if they have the ability to put the child

under for procedures.

Here are four dentist that have already been given to me by parents:

J Orchen, DDS - Pediatric Dentist

5525 Warrensville Center Rd

Maple Heights, OH 44137

Ph: 216-663-1967

Radis DDS

85 North Chillicothe Road

Aurora, OH 44202

Phone: (330) 562-2700

Dr. Y Armanazi

9179 Mentor Avenue

Suite #G

Mentor, OH 44060

(440) 266-5437 (Kids)

(video capability for kids)

Minadeo-Fox DDS

6151 Mills Road

Cleveland, OH 44143

(440) 446-9417

You can either post the info to this site or email me at

milestonesorg@...

Thank you!

Kiersten

Guest guest

I can speak re: Dr. Orchen. In the past 3 to 4 years he has done well for my son. He had to put him to sleep to put in "8" crowns and has since done his cleanings. When he puts them to sleep, it is done at the hospital, not the office. He has been reachable for any problems that I may have had (absessed tooth etc). His staff is very friendly and so far I have not had any problems. I even called him Halloween night and he called me back quite quickly and had my son in to see him within 1 to 2 days. His crown had came out with some halloween candy! We even have an appointment for a check up next week. Hope that helps!

Barb

----- Original Message ----From: poellakj <poella@...> Sent: Friday, May 2, 2008 9:12:48 AMSubject: [ ] Dental and Vision Recommendations? Website

Hello!I hope you have all checked out the new speech and OT webpage onwww.milestones. org. Thank you for all the information. We now shareit with families all over the NE OHIO region!I am now putting together a page that has dental and vision. I havefour parent recommendations. I will not consider someone just becausethey have special needs in their title. We had a bad experience witha dentist that CLAIMED they were a special needs dentist. I want toknow from parents who they feel is sensitive to children with ASD. Please state,if you can, if they have the ability to put the childunder for procedures.Here are four dentist that have already been given to me by parents: J Orchen, DDS - Pediatric Dentist5525 Warrensville Center Rd Maple Heights, OH 44137Ph: 216-663-1967Radis DDS85 North Chillicothe RoadAurora, OH 44202Phone: (330)

562-2700Dr. Y Armanazi9179 Mentor AvenueSuite #GMentor, OH 44060(440) 266-5437 (Kids)(video capability for kids)Minadeo-Fox DDS6151 Mills RoadCleveland, OH 44143(440) 446-9417 You can either post the info to this site or email me atmilestonesorg@ gmail.comThank you!Kiersten

Guest guest

Dr. Carolyn Crowell has been my son's dentist since he was 2. She and her staff are great. I highly recommend them. My son has also had to be put to sleep on several occasions for crowns and dental work. They do it right there in her office in Avon. They work with a group of anesthesia Doctors that travel up here. They are great also. I just can't say how wonderful Dr. Crowell and her office have been with my autistic son. They are so patient, understanding, compassionate, and just great. has to see the dentist every month, he has a lot of issues with his teeth. Dr. crowell is right on top of everything regarding 's dental care needs. JackiBARBARA COINER <barbcoiner@...> wrote: I can speak re: Dr. Orchen. In the past 3 to 4 years he has done well for my son. He had to put him to sleep to put in "8" crowns and has since done his cleanings. When he puts them to sleep, it is done at the hospital, not the office. He has been reachable for any problems that I may have had (absessed tooth etc). His staff is very friendly and so far I have not had any problems. I even called him Halloween night and he called me back quite quickly and had my son in to see him within 1 to 2 days. His crown had came out with some halloween candy! We even have an

appointment for a check up next week. Hope that helps! Barb ----- Original Message ----From: poellakj <poelladavidj (DOT) org> Sent: Friday, May 2, 2008 9:12:48 AMSubject: [ ] Dental and Vision Recommendations? Website Hello!I hope you have all checked out the new speech and OT webpage onwww.milestones. org. Thank you for all the information. We now shareit with families all over the NE OHIO region!I am now putting together a page that has dental and vision. I havefour parent recommendations. I will not consider someone just becausethey have special needs in their title. We had a bad

experience witha dentist that CLAIMED they were a special needs dentist. I want toknow from parents who they feel is sensitive to children with ASD. Please state,if you can, if they have the ability to put the childunder for procedures.Here are four dentist that have already been given to me by parents: J Orchen, DDS - Pediatric Dentist5525 Warrensville Center Rd Maple Heights, OH 44137Ph: 216-663-1967Radis DDS85 North Chillicothe RoadAurora, OH 44202Phone: (330) 562-2700Dr. Y Armanazi9179 Mentor AvenueSuite #GMentor, OH 44060(440) 266-5437 (Kids)(video capability for kids)Minadeo-Fox DDS6151 Mills RoadCleveland, OH 44143(440) 446-9417 You can either post the info to this site or email me atmilestonesorg@

gmail.comThank you!Kiersten

Guest guest

Dr. Radis (Aurora)

has another dentist at his practice, Dr. Bryk Hechko. She is phenomenal

with my son and he is one tough customer at a dentist visit. She is patient

and kind. I also have quite a few friends that would support recommending her.

~~Tara~~