RemedySpot.com

Re: Transitional Waiver issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do not know if the have a website. Care Star manages our waiver, TLC is our provider. They provide STNA's and nurses. If you have a waiver you should have been given a list of providers for your area. BeckyBecky Mother to , 16, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebal Palsy, MR, ADHD

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

I was given a list of providers, a ton of them, I only knew a few , we sent info to 4 of them, only one came back that could not provide the kind of supports we need and the other 3 didnt respond. I have been hoping to find a short cut, if I could find anyone that has in home support that they were happy with I could give SA the name of that provider and we could then send info. When I found a ped. that was outstanding with my daughter, I gave the name to her school so that when a parent asked like i did when I first came here, they could tell them that I was very happy with the ped we now use.Becky Griggs <sleeplessohio@...> wrote: I do not know if the have a website. Care Star manages our waiver, TLC is our provider. They provide STNA's and nurses. If you have a waiver you should have been given a list of providers for your area. Becky Becky Mother to , 16, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebal Palsy, MR, ADHD Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

I know what you mean. Depending where you it can be very hard to find agency to provide services. I work part time for an agency just so I can give a friend of mine respite. The agency had no one that was willing to even try once they heard Austim, non verbal, behavioe issuses and epilepsy. We have been happy with TLC. I do not know if they have offices/staff in your area. Check your list and see. BeckyBecky Mother to , 16, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebal Palsy, MR, ADHD

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.