RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sibling Support Groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I believe the lady that runs the Sibshops at ACC is Debi Donelan and her number is 216-292-9700 ext. 288. The reason I know this is that I was supposed to call her months ago and haven't yet!! LaurieTrish <minniemimi1@...> wrote: When I was at the Achievement Center in July, I saw a flyer for a Sibs Support Group. I had Noah's 2 sisters and brother with me and I asked them if they would be interested. The 11 year old said "Naw, Noah doesn't stress me out"! At that, I laughed and tossed it

down. I should have saved it because she may have felt like that at the moment, but we all know how that can change...!!! Anyway, you can call the Achievement Center at 216-292-9700 for more information.-Trish >> I believe this has come up before but I can't remember. Anyway, I know of someone who is looking for a peer support group for siblings of spec needs children. > Does anyone know of any? Where should I send them?> Becky>