RemedySpot.com

Reminder for our Chat - Come chat with us. Parents Chat.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Come chat with us.

Everyone who would like to join us for a chat are invited. This evening (Wednesday 9:30pm EST. Jan 23rd) will be an open topic chat we can discuss what is most on your mind. We use Messenger for our chat. If you only have AIM I can also open an AIM chat room but the majority have Messenger.

To join; please send your screen name with subject "want to join a chat" to n by Instant Message to P2ParentsChat and I'll accept your message. or send your request to join our chat by email with your IM or AIM screen name to: 1@... I need your screen name to send you an invite for the chat room.

If you've already been in a previous chat in the last month and want to use the same screen name, just let me know you want to join this chat and I'll send a message to you to join.

Yours Most Truly,

n Helmick

216-663-1453/ 216-310-9692

Main Website: Parent to Parent for Autism - Resource Website

- Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support P2ParentsChat - International Internet Parent email forum Support Group

Book Publication: "Becoming Aware of Our Son's Autism" - Page 1 of 4 Our story was published in the book: Treating Autism 31 parent stories of Hope and Success, and in the 2003 2nd edition "Recovering Autistic Children" in 2006 published by the Autism Research Institute (ARI).

Newspaper Publication:

Story of hope and success Sun Newspapers, Cleveland, Ohio

published August 2004.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~