RemedySpot.com

Fwd: music therapy workshop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I thought I would pass this info on to those who may be interested. Dear Families, There is a growing body of research to document the healing influence of music on health and behavior. Ronna Kaplan, President Elect of the American Music Therapy Association and Director of music therapy at the Cleveland Music School Settlement, will be joining the PTO Special Education Committee to

discuss the benefits of music therapy for children with special needs on: Thursday, January 24 7 to 9 PM Shaker Middle School Library Fiction Room Ms. Kaplan will talk about the roles music therapy can play for your child in school and in the community and will share video examples of therapy in action. Program is free but registration is requested. To register, contact Holly Palda, Parent Mentor, at 295-4372 or by email at palda_h@.... Holly Palda, M.S.S.A.,

L.I.S.W. Parent Mentor Shaker Heights School District 15400 South Woodland Shaker Heights, Ohio 44120 216.295.4372