RemedySpot.com

need opinions on NE Ohio school districts--please help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My family and I will likely be moving from our home (in a horrible district for kiddos with autism). I have emailed OCALI, the chapters of ASA, googled a billion different things and cannot locate any type of list or "rating" system of public school districts in the greater cleveland/akron area which are good for kids on the spectrum. I welcome your thoughts on your current district, but please email me privately about this. If you have been involved in more than one district, then that's even better. If you are a professional in a district, please also email. I have talked to so many other parents and we need to get the word out there about which districts are better serving our kids! Please note, this is for public SD's only. I'm not talking about monarch, ccf, steps, dragonfly or any of those. Please take the time to give me your thoughts (good and bad) about your district. If get enough responses, I

could even post them (anonymously). Thank you so much!Amy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.