RemedySpot.com

Effective health care coverage - sign this petition!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Below is information regarding that peition I mentioned in a previous email. It states: " The lack of effective health care coverage is one of the most important issue facing our nation. Nearly 50 million Americans have no coverage at all! Many more have coverage that does not provide for their basic health and long-term care needs. The problem is especially acute for Americans with a chronic disease or disability. We urge you to propose specific solutions that guarantee effective and affordable health and long-term care coverage for all Americans. "

If you believe in this statement please follow the link below to sign the petition. Pass this information around! Jessie

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to report that our petition in support of covering all Americans is available online. Please visit http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/NHC/ and add your name to this list. Please also send an email to your friends, family and coworkers and ask them to add their name to the list. Let's see if we can get 1000 signatures in the next 30 days! We are also working on a paper edition of the petition (including a postcard) that can be distributed at events and other venues.

I've also posted on our blog clips from some of the media we generated in late February. I've posted links to articles featuring advocates Manville, Eileen Arrington and Terry Manville. I've also posted a video of Terry sharing her personal battle with arthritis and the challenges she faces with coverage. I will continue to post items to the blog, so visit regularly for updates, advocate profiles and more. Let me know what you'd like to see there.

I'm sorry for not getting in touch with you sooner. I tried setting up a group list on Google, but had difficulty reaching all of you. I'm working out an alternative solution to make it easier for us to communicate. Until then, I will send these " blast " emails and update the blog I created for this effort. You an visit the blog by visiting http://patientpower.wordpress.com.

What's on your mind? Please email me your thoughts, questions and ideas. But most importantly, tell me how you are getting people to sign the online petition! Many thanks for your support and please stay in touch.

Joe

ph LaMountainNational Health Council1730 M Street, NW #500Washington, DC 20036joseph.lamountain@...

202.288.5124 _______________________Jessie Beauvais