RemedySpot.com

Grapefruit Seed Extract--Has anyone used it????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , I have used it before. It has a very bitter taste, so depending on your child, it may be hard to take. I have gotten a lot of info from another group that I belong to called autism treatment. They seem very knowledgable about biomedical issues. There is one mom in particular who has her own website with lots of great info. She has 3 or 4 kids on the spectrum that she has chelated and done biomedical with. Here is the address: www.danasview.net/yeast.htm this will get you to her article specifically on yeast. Look around her site for other great info. Getting back to the grapefruit seed extract, I don't think it really helped my son that much, but every kid is different. Good luck, LaurieLBarano710@... wrote: I am thinking of using grapefruit seed extract for my 5 yr. old son who has terrible yeast problems...Does anyone have experience with this???? Would LOVE any info you could offer!!!!**************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.(http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)