RemedySpot.com

FW: [disabilities] activities for young adults 13 and up with challenges

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pattison <donnieapattison@...> wrote: From: owner-disabilitieswww (DOT) thinkcomputer.org [mailto:owner-disabilitieswww (DOT) thinkcomputer.org] On Behalf Of

Judi GreenspanSent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:44 PMdisabilitiesthinkcomputer (DOT) orgSubject: [disabilities] activities for young adults 13 and up with challenges Hello Everyone: We have just received 32 tickets for the Gladiators game this Friday night, May 9, 2008 at the Q. The game starts at 7:00 PM against Orlando. The first 32 people to email me will receive tickets. These tickets will be under your name at the Will Call window which is located next to the Team Shop. Wow! Are we lucky. A big thank you goes to the

Gladiators! We all had a wonderful time at the last game. Don’t forget! We still have tickets to the Lake County Captains. June 29, 2008 – We are going to the Lake County Captains Game! The Captains have given us 50 free tickets to the game against the Hagerstown Suns. This game starts at 1:05 PM. I suggest you arrive by 12:30 PM. The tickets will be at the Ticket Window under my name, Judi Greenspan. You

MUST have a confirmation email letter from me to receive your tickets. All the seats will be in the same area. The parking is $5.00 per car. If you need a ride please email or call me. The first people to call or email me will receive tickets. For Directions to the Park or more information, Please click on this link. http://lakecounty.captains.milb.com/ballpark/page.jsp?ymd=20061026 & content_id=140257 & vkey=ballpark_t437 & fext=.jsp & sid=t437 Judi Keene Greenspan, MAS Think Computer Foundation 20560 Shelburne Road Shaker Heights, OH 44122 Phone: (216) 932-1989 Toll-Free: 1-877-533-6355 Fax: (216) 371-5443 http://www.keenepromotions.com