RemedySpot.com

Autism Scholarship Programs -Public Comment on Proposed Rules 5-8- 08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Further information on this from one of our members at Greater Cleveland Asperger Support:

FYI - I know there was discussion about this in the group. I spent the past two days in Columbus with Carolynn Head who administers the scholarship program. This is a normal administrative process that has be done periodically. The scholarship is permanent and no legislative changes have even been proposed. These are just rules that need to be revisited every few years.

All is well.

Powers Kissel, MSSA, LSW

Akron, OH"The Arc of Ohio, Inc" <arcohiorrohio> wrote:

From: "The Arc of Ohio, Inc" <arcohiorrohio>"The Arc of Ohio, Inc" <arcohiorrohio>Subject: Autism Scholarship Regional MeetingsDate: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:31:10 -0400The Office for Exceptional Children, Ohio Department of Education (ODE), isholding regional meetings in May 2008 to discuss proposed changes to theregulations governing the Autism Scholarship Program. At the meetingsparents, districts and other interested persons may obtain information,comment and ask questions about the proposed rule changes. For moreinformation regarding the proposed changes and regional meetings, go to theODE Web site, www.ode.state.oh.us , and enterin the search box in the upper right corner "Proposed Autism ScholarshipProgram Rule Changes" or clickicRelationID=996 & Content=48545> here. If interested in attending a session, please register with the regionalcontact person listed on the Web page.

"Look at the birds..." 6:26

I look at the birds because I believe they will carry the messages of my heart upward to our Creator. I look at them because I believe in their existence, the way their songs begin and end each day–the invocations and the benedictions to God Himself. I look to the birds because they remind me of what I love rather than what I fear. And that God's eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me!

_____________________________________________________________.

_____________________________________________________________Click to shop and compare great deals on trucks.