RemedySpot.com

2008 Columbus WALK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welcome to Walk Now for AutismColumbus 2008

Sunday, October 12, 2008Value City Arena at The Jerome Schottenstein CenterThe Ohio State University - Columbus, OH

Join Autism Speaks as we tackle autism! Experience the power of thousands united by a single cause by joining Walk Now for Autism. Start a corporate, school or family team today!

Walk Now for Autism offers everyone a fun-filled experience with entertainment, refreshments, an autism community resource fair, and much, much more. Be sure to raise $100 to earn your commemorative Walk Now for Autism t-shirt. We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Click here for a message from our Honorary Walk Chairperson, E. Gordon Gee, President of The Ohio State University.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

May 5, 2008

Dear Friends:

I am delighted to welcome you as The Ohio State University campus hosts the

Autism Speaks Walk this fa.ll. Autism affects one in every 150 children, and

it is vitally important that Ohio State leads the way in avr'areness, research, and

treatment. I am proud that the University is not only a leader in autism research,

but also provides critical resources for children affected. Additionally, we are

proud to hain the next generation of educators who will work with autistic

children to help them succeed and achieve.

This promises to be a terrific event to beneflt a very worthy cause. I encourage

our students, faculty, and community to participate in this special, inaugural event.

E. Gordon Gee

President

rn_______________________Jessie Beauvais